Malcolm Young ACDC

11 Posts | Latest reply on 19/11/2017 15:23:31 by ChilliD | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Today it is with deep heartfelt sadness that AC/DC has to announce the passing of Malcolm Young.
Malcolm, along with Angus, was the founder and creator of AC/DC.
With enormous dedication and commitment he was the driving force behind the band.
As a guitarist, songwriter and visionary he was a perfectionist and a unique man.
He always stuck to his guns and did and said exactly what he wanted.
He took great pride in all that he endeavored.
His loyalty to the fans was unsurpassed.
As his brother it is hard to express in words what he has meant to me during my life, the bond we had was unique and very special.
He leaves behind an enormous legacy that will live on forever.
Malcolm, job well done.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

So far as I can find out this is for real and a massive loss to rock fans all over the world                                                                                                                                                                             
Lynne's Profile
Lynne

In: Mounts Bay
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Very sad, and as you said a great loss. The announcement is on their main website and fb page. So I am guessing it is sadly correct 😢                                                                                                                                                                             
Stevie g123's Profile
Stevie g123

In: bolton
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

A great man in a great band. A sad loss to music RIP                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

A sad loss of a huge character in the field of rock...RIP.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Sad news indeed. RIP                                                                                                                                                                             
LM's Profile
LM

In: Swindon

Oh god, another one gone 😢                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Greatest rhythm guitar ever... lucky enough to have met him several times ... Heaven has got quite a band this year                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

He'd been ill for a while.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm currently listening to this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonfire_(album)

The original 1997 4CD Australian version. I'm just glad I don't have any neighbours, otherwise they'd be listening to it too.
ChilliD's Profile
ChilliD

In: Lichfield
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

So sad. He was a brilliant guitarist and the driving force of the band. RIP Malcolm.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 602 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption