What Bike Has Caught Your Eye?

93 Posts | Latest reply on 26/01/2020 21:59:12 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've got a couple of aircooled RDs - a 350B I restored many years ago (and is still used) and a 250B that's currently in bits waiting for me to get my finger out:)
Saying that, I also quite fancy an old W650 for a bit of summer pootling around                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I had a 250B back in the day Panuno, always wanted a 350 but you needed a full licence for one of those and when I did pass my test I went British.

If you're ever thinking of selling the 350 I might well be interested!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I've got a couple of aircooled RDs - a 350B I restored many years ago (and is still used) and a 250B that's currently in bits waiting for me to get my finger out:)
Saying that, I also quite fancy an old W650 for a bit of summer pootling around

Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Decided against old bikes now, quite fancy the New Kwacker H2                                                                                                                                                                             
T500's Profile
T500

In: Leicester

Enfield Interceptor looks good in fact I was so impressed I bought one                                                                                                                                                                             
Yam1000's Profile
Yam1000

In: Manchester
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Best looking machine Suzuki GT750, owned one for 7 years in the late 70's, early 80's. Wish it was still in my garage. Now own a Yamaha FZ1N, very under rated & very cheap to insure. Not so good on fuel, must learn to be more lenient with the throttle.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Truimph thruxton 1200 r                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Honda Fireblade, just bought another one, it's only done 5000 miles looks brand new                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would have to agree with Bikeabill, Honda Fireblade.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

There brilliant, a bog standard bike that does everything, I've got three of the things                                                                                                                                                                             
NathCBR01's Profile
NathCBR01

In: Stoke on Trent

Cagiva Elefant 650 Lucky Explorer.                                                                                                                                                                             
welshmav13's Profile
welshmav13

In: newtown
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

New triumph rocket mmmmm lush                                                                                                                                                                             
Ryanlarder98's Profile
Ryanlarder98

In: Brigg

KTM rc8 thing it looks great but still like my zxr400                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Every time I see I've seen Richard Gere in "An Officer and a Gentleman" I have drooled at the Triumph T140V he rides. I shall never own one but I can dream.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 344 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption