Cya later bm

57 Posts | Latest reply on 11/01/2008 18:25:37 by RC | Go to original / last post
MicktheMoose's Profile
MicktheMoose

In: Newark, Notts
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

R.C !      GET A GRIP......... YOU CAN'T LEAVE, AND THAT'S AN ORDER !   WHAT ABOUT MATLOCK ?   BIKINI I MEAN BIKING WEATHER SOON.   DON'T YOU WANT A RIDE ON A PROPER BIKE !!!!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Go on MtheM you tell RC!                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

She's not going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   She's just having a break and when she feels a bit more up to it then she will be back!!   But she may make the odd guest appearance if needed LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Celebrity status...that's cool RC!! Bless ya hun!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

BOO! lol

looks like ive been told dont it mooseman pmsl LOL

u offerin to take me out on ur bike then mthemoose? hehehehehee

Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

See!!!!   Told ya! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOL

tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

BM wont be the same if you leave RC, i dont come on here much but its nice to see the friends that i've made on here & your one of them, so if your going take it easy & please come back you will be missed.  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Im still about lol thanks for all ur kinds words peeps xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

R.C !      GET A GRIP......... YOU CAN'T LEAVE, AND THAT'S AN ORDER !   WHAT ABOUT MATLOCK ?   BIKINI I MEAN BIKING WEATHER SOON.   DON'T YOU WANT A RIDE ON A PROPER BIKE !!!

blame moose all his fault pmsl  LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi R C. Don't know you, never met you, but you seem to be a v popular lady, so you must be a bit special! I've only just joined and it's seems this place would be losin an asset. Seen your name pop up a few times, so hopefully you'll be around for a while?
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Cant imagine RC being gone for too long...Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwwww thanks dave and wills..yep im still around just busy at the mo decorating my house....SmileHug                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

No worries RC. Decorating eh? Hmmm, how mobile are you . . . . ? LOL.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

haha dave im not that moblie! pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

come on guys rc is a lady  u should all know  you  cant keep her quiet  for long LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

hmmmmmmm and i thought u was my mate GS!!!!!!! pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 1805 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption