Anyone want a young Golden Retriever?

10 Posts | Latest reply on 27/03/2008 19:03:51 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I've been lumbered with my friend's dog since he went back to England.  Now since he can't be horsed to come get her again, I'm asking if anyone else wants her.   She's a great young dog (about 3 years old), pure pedigree, has UK doggy passport, all injections and medical records, microchipped etc.   I'd love to keep her, but just don't have the time.  I'm out of the house 10 hours each day minimum, so it's not fair for me to keep her.   Would anyone be interested?  You'd have to come to the Netherlands to get her, but she's worth a bit of money.  Anyone who lives near Harwich can take her back on the ferry for only 35 quid.   Thanks everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

would love to Matt but I like your friends, parted with  my own dogs earlier this year which damn near broke my heart as Im sure you'll remember?  Sadly, my single full time working life keeps me out of the house for far too long to have another dog too - hence my two newly acquired kittens - company for each other and far more independant so better for all of us in the long run.  Your friends dog sounds great though - I hope you find a really good home for her - Im sure you will - good luck! Sandy                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Matt you may want to contact Guide Dogs for the Blind, they sometimes look for dogs as companion dogs for their working dogs.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ahhh good idea, thanks.   She'd be really good for breeding too - would make someone some good money on pups                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Matt - I dont fancy breeding with her.. I said i prefer doggy style....LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Trust you! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Always Di - - -Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
gruff's Profile
gruff

In: chesham bucks

thats right i tried women once i prefer the real thing now                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

Matt, sent you a PM.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

do what geoffs mate did in south africa an shoot it!! [only kiddin!]is that what shooter's offerin?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3516 seconds. There are 797 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption