South West

720 Posts | Latest reply on 22/03/2009 22:07:46 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

those that have met me generally lose the will to live, how WB an scary came through it unscathed i dunno!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

That was a lovely day out TM Big smile   Even getting stuck on the M3 for about 3 hours going home wasn't enough to take the shine off the day.   A good bunch... and absolutely no desire to slit my wrists whatsoever after meeting you TM - dunno what you're talking about! LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Meeting TM *wibble* pass my medication *wibble*, make the nightmares go away (hides under duvet)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

gee thank's !!i came through unscathed although there will alway's be a coupla thing's which left a pleasant memory for the dark winter evening's                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I can't imagine what they might be TM!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I can't imagine what they might be TM! Over to you                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Merry Xmas and a peaceful new year to you all. Keep the shiney side up!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

LOOK ITS THE SOUTHWEST THREAD!!!! LOL     So how may of us can drag ourselves down to Paignton on 1st May??     Waiting..............................................................                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Pos up for it. Work depending of course                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

you never know!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

I say B   U    M   P   BUMP I say B   U    M   P   BUMP   I say B for bikers..   I say U up off your bum.   I say M make the effort.   I say P Paignton needs you   I say fiiirrrrrsssssttttt oooooffffff Maaaaaaayyyyy       Sorry I've been listening to the sounds of the seventies...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

Angell may be up for it! although she aint appy cos jus got a fn parkin fine when she ad to leave her bike when it died on er!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Could be... depends if I do that Somerset show or not Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

I'll see you there then WB..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

dont let her near the ice cream!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

Who TM me or WB??   I'm more of a lolly girl actually!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

that cornet you had didn't stand a chance                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

There's going to be ice cream?!!! Shocked

*loads stock into motor and heads for Paignton @ 70 miles per hour, Officer*

tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

is the pope a catholic?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I don't know... I'm just a novice nun... They haven't done that lesson yet Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6914 seconds. There are 716 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption