South West

720 Posts | Latest reply on 22/03/2009 22:07:46 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Would anyone be interested in a mini meet up in the South West as we tend to get forgotten down here in the corner! LOL I was thinking probably the Exeter area???  In the New Year. Any ideas anyone...                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

Excellent idea Scary! Exmouth by the sea maybe--If you know of a good pub or cafe.Could become a regular South West event!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

we aint skinny dippin if thats what yu got in mind iggy!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

theres a regular biker haunt at  West bay nr Bridport,                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

That's where I've seen you TM!!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

you have?did yu see me fall of my Harley?oil everywhere!!                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

Hi tangoman,Perish the thought [I can feel some perishing coming on just at the thought brrrrrrrr].At Exmouth everyone [multitudes of bm members!] could park up at the sea front and go in a nice warm pub/cafe and defrost-assisted by Scary hot hands! Big smile Lets hope we dont get thrown out!
Scary's Profile
Scary

Damn I must of missed that one...LOl. I actually took my kids down there camping in the summer pitched the tent right next to the road so by the end of the weekend the kids could tell the difference between a Harley and other bikes just by the sound of them going by!!!! LOL How sad is that but it's the only way to educate them!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

at that thought i have to go somewhere for 3 minutes!!but see whos interesred an try an find somewhere where travellin is roughly about the same,for the multitude of riders who will swamp any venue chosen!!                                                                                                                                                                             
t rocket 3's Profile
t rocket 3

In: chippenham

im from some                                                                                                                                                                             
t rocket 3's Profile
t rocket 3

In: chippenham

im from somerset a meet would be good just got back into bikin after a lay off for couple of yearsThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

I would be up for a ride to the south west in January.  Will keep an eye out for a posting of a date & venue.                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

I might be tempted to join you all and make a weekend of it with Titch!! Will keep a look out for an event posting too! :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Not too far to travel, but a campover type event would be favourite ?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

not sure about campin it up stue!!but if needs must!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

those silhouetes are misleadin royal star!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Tango it aint his fault lol, mind you I thought he was a female too when I read the word 'bikin' as bikini LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

spect he's a lovely lad kwack!hope he checks me out!oop's                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

TM I always knew you weren't fussy but you've opened my eyes now! LOL   I will do a reccy of all the pubs and bars in a 30 mile radius of Exeter over the next few weeks, I have to make sure the Guiness is of a descent standard!                                                                                                                                                                              
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Ooooh its a terrible job Scary, but someone must do it hun!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 769 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption