Christmas day :-)

69 Posts | Latest reply on 15/12/2009 22:46:05 by timhall | Go to original / last post
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Well Im working in between Xmas and New Year so only having the statutory days off this year.  Decided to just have a quiet time at home, chilling in front of tv, eating and drinking like many others...............spending time with family at some point although leaving it up to them as dont want to impose on their plans and put unnecessary pressure on them for what is after all, just a couple of days off work lol!  Would like to think Id get out on bike but weather dictates due to alot of chrome and even more cleaning lol! Have a good one BM friends whatever you're doing...............Xmas is only once a year but it can often be a difficult sad and lonely time for many people and a real ordeal! tc and enjoy whatever you do even if it's staying in bed lol!x Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Two years on, a few firsts Big smile   I'm having my kids, Sophie and Tom all Christmas day for the first time in three years, then we are going up to Rusty's for another Christmas day, going to be lovelyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Going to mum and dads cook them breckie,take dog for long walk,back to mums for dinner,go out on bike as roads are empty,prob do the same as craig hot flask and chill out somwhere for a bit                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

I'll be up early, fill the car with pressies and a 7 piece drum kit. Round to ex's to open them with my youngest two. Mother getting dropped off by brother for dinner, eldest three sons turn up for tea then it's back to mine for a party that goes on till the last man stands then up Boxing Day morning for a whisky and cigar breakfast then we party all day till the early hours. I love Xmas, it's the best time of the year Thumbs UpBeerBig smile

On a bit of a somber note it's sad to see so many peeps spending the day alone Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Well this xmas will be a quiet one for me, to start with it will be just me and my youngest daughter, we are gonna have brekky in bed (im cookin) then just chill for a bit, then wen my eldest and her boyfreind get here we will all open pressis, eat dinner and just do wot ever we feel like doing. It will seem strange to not have a house full of people this year tho, but as long as every1 is happy I will be happy as well
uglyducklin's Profile
uglyducklin

In: yorkshire

I'll be working nights. xmas eve and xamas day, dont mind though as daughter was wanting to stay at her boyfriends, and as long as she is happy and sorted,is all that mattersHug will, weather permitting nip out on the bike, if only to go for some dinner at the parents, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Well i should be away sking over Christmas if i get a late booking. Most of the ski resorts make an effort over chrisy and they look real good, with all the snow it's quite magically.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Hope your'e not planning to fly with BA  Bill  !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

Nothing planned yet. But if the weather is nice i'll go for a ride. I did this 3 or 4 years ago and it was fantastic. The roads were dead. Absolutly no traffic.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 826 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption