Ice Skating

16 Posts | Latest reply on 08/12/2007 08:04:29 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Well come on then anyone up for ice skating on Saturday night 8th Dec. It's on the events thread.   If anyone is unsure about it because of travelling home afterwards then pm me I may be able to sort something out.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sorry cg its my sisters 40th birthday bash.... hope u have a good time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Providing I get there without me car spinning off the road.... I'm up for it Dips!!  Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Last time i ripped my jeans... only have one pair with no holes in left...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

think i'm gonna be wearing my bike gloves this time, LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i'd be skatin on thin ice with the ice queen's cg an bc aroundOuch if i lived nearby i'd go! an let cg warm her cold little hands in my trouser pocket's!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Thanks for the offer of letting me warm my hands in your pockets tango, wow what an offer and guess what I would promise not to play with your loose change either. Mind you bit of a worry if you have velcro on your trousers as my skating gloves have velcro on them to.   Hey if ever you fancy coming to one of the meets up this way just give me a pm I am sure accom could be sorted out for you.   Right must go got to take my spare Zimmer down to the snowdome and leave it with them to get some runners fitted ready for me to boogie on the ice on Saturday. umm must make a mental note to self to make sure my handbag that night is waterproof as would  hate to get my pension book wet when I put my bag down on the ice to dance around it.                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Can we put salt on it first to stop it being so slippy....                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Can we put salt on it first to stop it being so slippy....   Of course you can Son but remember to bring your swimming trunks instead then.   Tangoman is it right you keep you marbles in your pocket to? can't promise not to play with them, I was a marble champion when I was at school, then when I went to college it all went downhill I lost my skill for marbles, thats why I am as mad as I am now because Ilost my marbles.                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

what was the big marble called?                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Tangoman I only tended to play with the little boys at school so don't know the answer to that one.                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Loved marbles me...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i'll bet!got fond of pocket billiards when older!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

What do you mean TM60, men play pocket billards as soon as they wear pants!! And long before that.....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

question time, well being as this thread has followed on from the heading big why.   If men play pocket billiards what do women play?                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

The Harp!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 840 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption