Hampshire meet at the MCN London Bike Show

28 Posts | Latest reply on 07/02/2008 08:18:20 by wiccan-one | Go to original / last post
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The show is on from 31st January to 3rd February at the Excel Arena in Docklands.  How about a meet on the last day, Sunday 3rd February?   There are a number of reasonable pubs/restaurants outside the arena as well as the usual greaseburgers and hot dogs inside.  There are also some quite good food concession stands inside.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

lol that means i will have to start off a week early i'll never find it pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Sounds good to me! You can be event organiser this time then Ian, and get it on the events board! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

broomski, I could always pick you up en-route!                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

Broomski, I could always pick you up en-route!                                                                                                                                                                              
shooter's Profile
shooter

I must be drunk, I keep seeing double!  Not bad for a non drinker.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

I can always come up Sat Broomski so you won't have to leave the week before LOL and perhaps Shooter can pick us both up on route Big smile pretty please Ian mwahhhhh xxx
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

I'm looking for an excuse to visit London - time to check out the cheap rail fares.                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Cheap rail fares.... CHEAP rail fares??? I was quoted £85 for a return up to NEC last week for me and Titch.... wouldn't call that cheap LOL   Be nice to meet you Wills, and anyone else coming down for it too! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

that would be cool maz, if it would be ok with shooter that is pweeeeeeeeeeeeze shooter xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Hi wiccan one...hopefully will try and make it...might bring girls...what day is everyone meetin up on?  If I bring girls, it will be in the car...so is parking ok there?   It would be nice to meet some of you gals and guys...Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

Will be a tight squeeze! Only two seats and a parcel shelf!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

Will be a tight squeeze! Only two seats and a parcel shelf!! Oh dear with my fat bum perhaps not a good idea then haha!!! LOL Looks like we gota sort something else then Broom Cry unless you go with Ian and I make other plans?                                                                                                                                                                              
shooter's Profile
shooter

I don't know how long it takes for a posted event to show up but I did it before starting this thread and it's not showing up in the events calendar yet.                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

Of course, the weather could be great and we ride!  But still only 2 seats put more space for parcels!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

I can't see it in the Events either but Kwak is in charge of that and I don't think she has been very well so I am sure it will apear soon Ian!    Just realised if we meet on 3rd Feb its day before my birthday so I may have to celebrate a bit woohoo Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

shooter: your submission isn't there, you'll have to submit it again.       Everyone: The usual time is approx 24hours from submitting an event to it appearing on the calendar but in most cases it appears a lot sooner.                                                                                                                                                                                  
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

OK I've added the EVENT to the calendar, with a note for folk to PM shooter if they're interested in meeting up on the 3rd Feb.   Shooter if that isn't what you wanted please let me know and I will edit it for you.                                                                                                                                                                              
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

3 names so far! *bump*                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

Ok, what time should we meet?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption