Evel Kneivel

16 Posts | Latest reply on 01/12/2007 10:53:27 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Just seen on telly that he's died. Nothing on BBCi yet.   RIP                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

they are all goin one by one makes one realise how old one is gettin! least he brought some interest into our lives !what have i done? yep RIP!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

God that is so SADCry   RIP EK!                                                                                                                                                                             
monkeyhanger's Profile
monkeyhanger

In: Southampton

the man was a legend, hope his son can keep the tradition going        RIP                                                                                                                                                                                   
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

he sure was a legend do we know any details?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

It would help if I'd put in Knievel rather than Kneivel! Dohhh... Anyway, here it is: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7122258.stm                                                                                                                                                                             
riverdog's Profile
riverdog

In: london

Wake in the middle of the night and this! It's not what he did, or us, it's how he lived doing it ... full on!   RIP                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Evel Knievel had serious health problems for years including an incurable lung condition.   The American became a cult figure  (for those who maybe don't know) performing death-defying motorbike stunts in the 1960s and 70s, including an attempt to jump over Snake River Canyon, in Idaho.   He was 69 years old.    What a show-man! RIP                                                                                                                                                                              
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

R I P    to a great legend                                                                                                                                                                              
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

To the man we all grew up with and admired. RIP xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Shocked this is the first I've heard of this!! R.I.P to a legend
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

yep-I hadn't heard anything either!! - R.I.P to a great show guy & Legend!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Heard it briefly on the radio this morning.  He'll be impressing the crowds in the great stunt arena in the sky.   RIP to a true legend.                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

RIP  to a great legend xx                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

RIP to a great man   Someone who truly deserves the title Legend                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

totally agree stuey. He will have fun where ever he is thundering around on his stunt bike, that will keep them going up there, specially me grandad. RIP xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 1070 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption