Well Done Lula

31 Posts | Latest reply on 06/12/2007 08:34:10 by skins | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Well done Lula on riding back to Tamworth on your own today, only the second time out on your bike and on the M1 to, which I know was really windy.                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yes it was windy... must stop eating baked beans, LOL.   seriously, full respect to anyone that rides a bike this time of year, you don't realise how difficult parts of it are until you do it yourself. was very windy on the M1 today, thought I would end up under a lorry or summat, then muddy A roads, greasy islands etc.. isn't biking fun... but i wouldn't give it up for the world!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Just wait till we get out there cruising the highways together Lula, or should I say I will be cruising and knowing you, you will be going around every island twice waiting for me to catch up, did I tell you that most people who ride out with CG take a flask and a packed lunch to eat in the many laybye's they end up waiting in for me.
lula's Profile
lula

i'm just glad to hear that blues has made your hole bigger at last CG.... LOLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

It's amazing what you can do with a dremel hobby drill.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thumbs Up CONGRATULATIONS LULA, well done.            YOU GO GIRL.   Ride safe hun, xx                                                                                                                                                                                   
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Dont worry dips if we have a ride out on the Sunday you both can set out on the Saturday...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

oh you must be on about dips and blues... for a minute i thought you was on about me....                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

oh you must be on about dips and blues... for a minute i thought you was on about me....       and to think I was the nice person who started this thread for you to get praised Lula.   off to oil my Zimmer see you soon.                                                                                                                                                                              
lula's Profile
lula

well dippy if you got yourself a BIKE instead of a cruiser you might keep up.... lol, only joking mate, you know i'd love a cruiser really...... NOT                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

if you get a cruiser i am off....lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3130 seconds. There are 846 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption