come on lads girl are taking over. what is your fantasy? keep it clean if you can.

34 Posts | Latest reply on 02/12/2007 10:47:08 by iggypup | Go to original / last post
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

having enough money to have a garage full of my best bikes. it would have to be a very large garage.                                                                                                                                                                             
northerndude's Profile
northerndude

In: exeter

Early retirement and moving to California, for starters                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

A great guy with all those bikes.......Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

Heading off into the blue yonder for a 6 month tour [with company].Getting seriously tanned in seriously wild places,having alfresco......etc.Star gazing by a campfire and listening to the sounds of the night.Enjoying the closeness you get on a journey and having someone to share every pleasure. Phew! that will do for me!   PS and then doing it again                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

iggypup sounds fantastic, enjoy.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

I'm going the journey with northerndude and iggypup!! Smile Sounds cool!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

can i come?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

An me makes five!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

plus a little fluffy one, wont take up much room in the backpack, and only eat nuts ! cant wait, when are we going ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

PASSING MY BIKE TEST!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

then yu can come to!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

not quite the magnificent 7 one sqirrell one silver fox a poet an old slaphead someone to scare the locals a redhead an a bloke from oop north!! could be a blast!!                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

LOL got it in one tango, would be great fun!!
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

jus thought i could be Yul Bryner!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Hmmmm nice TM60LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

Your all invited to the magical mystery tour! Sign up now-applications to Major Grin Factor formerly known as ig!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

My alltime fantasy is Zakk Wylde rolling up on his bike, sweeping me onto the back and riding off with me into oblivion - yes oblivion, I wouldn't want to come back from that ride !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey Ig - can I come too??????????????.pwetty pwease??????Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

ok with me, i will need somethin to keep me warm at night!!oh!forgot we are goin somewhere warm have to think of somethin else to do at night then!!Wink[play scrabble?]                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Scrabble? Should we form a Q? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7148 seconds. There are 1323 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption