Wrote some lyrics, anyone talented out there to write a melody to them?

24 Posts | Latest reply on 29/12/2007 03:50:24 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I've just listened to Herne singing BC's lyrics, nice one Clap    Thanks Herne Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bit late in the day on this thread, but howsabout uploading it to something like YouTube and then posting a link on the forum ?   BC, I though the lyrics stood really well as a poem and would be interested to hear what Herne has done with them                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks to Herne, it is lovely Stueylewie!  Bit thick me about YouTube, so Herne, can you do the honours?   Thanks Kwak for your kind comments, much appreciated! If Herne cant upload, can you so that Stueylewie has a hearing? THANK YOU!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Tis sorted, I've already mailed a copy of it to Stu. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                   

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1880 seconds. There are 785 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption