Wrote some lyrics, anyone talented out there to write a melody to them?

24 Posts | Latest reply on 29/12/2007 03:50:24 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I used to write lyrics a lot in my younger days...used to be able to read music, so if anyone wants to use the following then feel free: TOGETHER FOREVER   My knight in black leather You'll be mine forever Rescued me from loneliness Into light and out of darkness Bravely riding your steel horse Steering us onto a new course Together forever   You've given me hope and joy I'm nolonger somebody's toy You make me believe in myself I'm nolonger on the shelf You make this English Rose bloom Lovers we will be soon Together forever   Dreaming of being wrapped in each others arms I know you'll do me no harm Can't wait to lie together at dawn Feeling so secure, so loved, so warm Who knows what tomorrow brings? So long as we both face it Together forever....       Hope you like it folks!!!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Cant help with a tune, but the lyrics are great! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Nice one BC! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

goes with knights in white satin methinks?                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Thanks all!Embarrassed   Going to try them with that TM60Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

There are some good musicians on this site so hopefully someone will come to your rescue bikerchick great words. ps                                                                                                                                                                              
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Could do it but would maybe have to add or omit some of the words here and there as the rythem order is not uniform allowing for a middle eight.   Please don't be offended as no offence is intended....I was in the music industry professionally for years.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

None taken Herne...just a hobby of mine thats allThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Nice lyrics BC, Herne still has a good singing voice, so I reckon he could do your song proud, I'd love to hear it when it's finished.                                                                                                                                                                               
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

CoolThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpiolady's Profile
Scorpiolady

In: Suffolk

Great lyrics BCThumbs Up you must have some talent to put words together like thatThumbs Up would be beyond me!ConfusedSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

You have a PM bikerchick  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

Ok song finished.... now all I need is your permission to carry on with it ...... sounds a bit rushed as I no longer have a recording studio...but hope you and your loved one like it. Hmm how the heck do I get it onto this site if you do give permission ?                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Thanks Herne, you are an absolute angel...such a star ...I do hope my loved one likes it when he hears the finished song...and thats down to you...thanks again..   Dont know how you get it onto this site as you know you have my permission Herne, have a word with one of the Moderators...theyll advise you on a way forward..   Thanks again...Im dead chuffed...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Thanks Herne, it sounds great...youre going to have to release it..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

You're most welcome hon Thumbs Up  am just glad you like it. Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Herne you will have to let Kwak hear the finished article, Im sure shell love it just as much as I do.   I sent it to my loved one and havent had a reply since...Sorry mate...he obviously didnt appreciate it...never mind cant win them all!!!   I think its lovely and thats all that matters to me..THANKS AGAINSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

So when are we gonna get to hear this tune then?                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Hiya Blueboy and Cassie...hopefully as soon as Herne has found a way of getting it onto the site...Hes kindly emailed me a demo...very good it is...hes even done a better version which Herne sent me tonight...Bless you Herne...Thankyou...   Any Moderators around, how does Herne get the track onto site???                                                                                                                                                                                 
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

put the speakers up to the monitor when they are in the chat room...lol..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 808 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption