Wot ya all up to New Year

27 Posts | Latest reply on 03/12/2007 14:59:44 by Di | Go to original / last post
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Me just getting drunk the same as the any other new years.... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

mmm I know what you mean about paying alot more for the same just because it's New Year!!! Was going to family in London but decided to stay at home, spend quietly with my own lot and just nip down to London to see the family at a less expensive time!!! Seems to make more sense really............................just go with the flow and see what happens, as long as we're all ok and stay happy and healthy, and spend some time together, thats the main thing really!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Introducing Blue and his two teenagers to a proper Scottish Hogmany!
Street Party,fireworks,church bells,ships foghorns,street entertainers,bands,(all free as it should be on hogmany,and they say the scots are mean!!)friends old and new,and oodles and oodles of alcohol!!!!!!!
Does he know what hes let himself in for i askLOL

Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

You didn't mention 'oodles' of alcohol!!!!  Can I reconsider driving now LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Only if you promise to carry me home insteadLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

make loadsa nibbles,get my mate and her kids round here and play buzz and singstar,and drink plenty too! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

No plans as yet! Just me & mini me. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 778 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption