What's your bike called?

39 Posts | Latest reply on 29/11/2007 06:28:22 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Big smileThought this could be a good one!  Our bikes have been Stan, Terry, Sam, Suzi, Rosie, Red, Flame and Blue...
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

my black CBR 750 is Binky, named after Deaths horse in Discworld.   My GT550 is woody as the last part of the reg is WDY although lately its been called: F*&^ing thing!                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

Open to idears best got so far is suzi and i ho.

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Ped !                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

LOLI've heard many a man call their bikes that Ghosthunter!!! normally on the side of a road in the middle of nowhere.  Kenn, thought it was Silver?Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Mine's called Jason, the devil child LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Heidi  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

BIG FIZZY in honour of my first bike a little Yamaha FSIE 50cc                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Bessy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Mine is named in honour of a great long lost African tribe called the 'werthefucarwe' but with a slight change to werthefucaru                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL @ oggy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

suzi uki! can never get a women to do what you want!, faster!........ 187mph is that it??? Im bored now, get off!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

the old BMW boxer used to be the Bismarck                                                                                                                                                                             
tinkerbelle's Profile
tinkerbelle

In: Grays,essex

mountain lmao!!!!!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

"The Daytona", "The SV", "The CBR", "The Gixer", "The SpazzTrakka".

I don't name my bikes myself, but they occasionally get given weird nicknames by my twisted housemates.

shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

The blue & white one is called Raven (down to the fact that it' s got Raven artwork on it, the yellow one, my first US bike is called Freedom.  The others as yet are unnamed                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

my bikes called f...ing hell cos thats what i say every time iget of it ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Mine is big and blue, hence the name 'Big Blue'...not very origional, but it works for me!!!   Cassie's 125 is called 'Baby' from trips up the hill crying "Come on Baby!"                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpiolady's Profile
Scorpiolady

In: Suffolk

Mine is just called my 'baby' @ the mo....:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

mine is called "the duke" cos its a Ducati and as Im definately a little lady my bikes male lmao!!! We got out riding together and have so much fun - just as it should be and when things go wrong - its "his" fault of course lmao!!!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 812 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption