New Moderator

37 Posts | Latest reply on 27/11/2007 16:49:56 by skins | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I'm pleased to announce that Skins has accepted an offer to join the moderators team.   Thanks again very much mate                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

is there an initiation ceremony when one becomes a post policeman?                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

poacher turned gamekeeper? Smile Well done skins!                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Congrats Skins son, sorry I had to decline the offer at the moment.   I am going to be busy organising a couple of camping week ends for the site in 2008 so keep a look out on the events pages.                                                                                                                                                                                 
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

hay my liver asked for a new moderater once , my liver now regets the choice , the new modarator like beers more than the last one LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

if skins is the new mod does that mean anything goes , or is it a case of how long before i get kicked off the site LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Welcome to the staff room skins, I'll have tea, milk no sugar ta LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Congrats Skins !                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

power corrupts so look out!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

What 'power'? PML mod's don't have any 'power' just 'duties' besides, skins is already corrupt Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I know you'll do a great job skins. Gongratulations mate! GeekClap                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

the ss said they were jus doin there duty!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Well done Skins mate just watch out for the pretty ladies profiles they can be very crafty LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Don't worry tangoman, I'm gonna start my 'medical' research soon. You'll not have to worry about the rest of the staff then. It won't hurt you, trust me.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

aah Diane Mengala Thomson!can yu give me blue eyes ?                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Thumbs Upfrom reading all your postings since joining I believe we've now got Carte Blanche...Congratulations!
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Looks like hes gone into hiding lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

various shades of blue, black and purple slowly fading into greens and yellows would be more like it tm!   and I think you can get antibiotics nowadays for that bc!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

yu wouldnt really punch a pensioner?[would you?]                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOLEvil Smile Punch you tm, never! Not a violent person you see! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 854 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption