Christmas Wish List

93 Posts | Latest reply on 09/12/2007 07:26:02 by Mr Shaggy | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

(1) for my boiler not to break down anymore, pleasssssssssse !Unhappy (2) for my washer to behave, stop flashing its lights at me, stop spilling its contents on the floor and follow suit !Angry   (3) for my wonky kitchen tap thats hanging off, to not spring a sudden leak under the sink, anytime in the near future !Cry   What do you mean I can only have three wishes, theres loads more !Cry    Yes I have slight plumbing problems....... any jokes regarding tena-ladies will be severly punished !!                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

1) a new motorbike.. need to break 170mph barrier 2) the 9 points to be taken off my licence...   3) loads of money to spoil someone special....   See Nuktkin no mention of your dodgy plumbing...oops till now...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

oh you just had to mention it, lol !!Disapprove you just cant help yourself !                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

Tried to keep it after the WATER shed....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

PMSL @ Skins LOL !!                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

Dont think wetting yourself would be a good idea now..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Nah, everythings alright with this little squirrels boiler, washers behaving, taps hanging off still, but cant have it all......  just wish I could sort out my own plumbing todayDead back to the nest me thinks !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hi all. my 1st wish would be not to have xmas ramed down ur throut in october!.the second would be to have been able to be at my mum's side before she died instead of being stuck in traffic jam. and the third would be people being nicer all year round, not just at xmas.
mery xmas to all of you,were ever you may be.rob.
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

I agree with you TF1 about Xmas, especially when youve got children...and they push it to us parents ALL the time... I also agree entirely with your very valid point that people should be nicer all year round and not just for Xmas....Have a merry Christmas to you!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

wonder if skins is on about spoiling me? LOL   my xmas list   1. skins to stop going so fast... 2. nice set of alpinestars leathers, in black please 3. for everyone else to get their wishes come true   xx lula xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Bless you lula Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

To be able to share myself out evenly over xmas so I could spend it with everyone that means so much to me.   Finding it in me this year to put up a tree and the cards people send to me.   Wishing for everyone else that they have understanding family and friends like I do that realise xmas isn't just about how much money you spend on them it's all about them knowing I am thinking about them and am there all year round for them that matters.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Actually got my tree and decorations up this year...cards...still havent done those yet...   Cant agree with you more about the latter part of your pm DipsHug                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

Lula - You will have to see what santa brings...lol   And i dont go fast its everyone else going slow...                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

My Christmas wish list is   (1) To get in my little black dress   (2) to do this I have to drop two dress sizes, pmsl !!   (3) to enjoy the homemade veg soup to make number 1 possible !! LOL !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

What would I like for Xmas??? 1) Enough pennies to buy the gruesome twosome (kids) the Nintendo DS & PS3 they keep badgering me for.   2) The twosome to enjoy their first Xmas without their Mum around.   3) Cassie with a nice red bow round her middle Wink!!!   ps gonna sneak a 4th one in though and ask for everybody to have a truly fab Xmas and enjoy every single minute of it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Number 3! Does Cassie know about this yet? LOL   No!!! Don't answer that!! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Have a lovely Christmas BB955i and Cassie!   See you on Sunday TD...looking forward to meeting you   N68, be happy with the way you are....inner beauty is much more attractive...Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Thanks BC Hugxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

A new house in county Durham

Pleeaase Santa,i've been a really good girlBig smile

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 551 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption