Christmas Wish List

93 Posts | Latest reply on 09/12/2007 07:26:02 by Mr Shaggy | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Which 3 items (sensible or silly) would be a 'must have' on your Christmas wish list?    Mine would be...   Clothes that fit Non fattening chocolate and receipts for item 1 LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

my 3 things are :-   booze that gets me merry BUT no hangover next day ... fairy lights on tree that work for the full xmas period .. my dogs  donot use my xmas tree as toilet ...    not alot to ask for i no ........LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

,trolley dash around the  booze section of Morrisons,,vouchers for the local k s! ,an somethin  begining with v!otherwise the vouchers are pointless!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

my nuts impregnated with vodka, a full body fur brush to look cute when santa comes to fill my stockings, and a lift fitting to my tree for easy access to my nuts ! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

My ex hubby would speak to his parents (he is an only child)   My ex hubby would speak to his other two girls. (he is missing out on going to be a grandad for the 1st time)   That my ex hubby would be spending Xmas with his parents instead of me spending it with them.                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

A cellar full of non-hangover beer A signed blank cheque from Bill Gates   That my uncle Paul makes a full and miraculous recovery Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Some new socks (yeah thats a sad one)   Bathroom fittings   Candles                                                                                                                                                                               
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

What a great thread, a good way of letting anyone who wants to buy you a present from bm having some ideas what to get you. hehe                                                                                                                                                                              
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

My Nan makes it to christmas... Unhappy   My cats don't create mary hell cos i have to take them with us to my parents this year!!... Confused   Craig stays well behaved for the rest of term so I don't keep having to threaten him with 1 less pressie from Father Christmas! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Silly list...   Gift voucher for lipposuction, arse n tit lift! Real money tree! Dinner date with Johnny Depp!                                                                                                                                                                               
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

A festive season, without any violence.   No senseless shootings ot stabbings   No soldiers killed and total peace made   Then after the festive season is over, Peace and Love to continue the world over.                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

Nurse! more medication for Icotgrave!                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

Dear Iggypop   ??????????????????????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

Sorry Icotggrave,your the worlds greatest optimist.Im in awe of your vision.  Im off to eat some humble pie                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

Make it a big helping.   Noooo, you are alright mate, xmas wish list,   thats what my biggest wish is thats all.   With peace and love in the world i think the rest just comes naturally.                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

hey if any of my amtes are out there wondering what to get me i would love to have all highlander films 1,2,3,4 highlander highlander, the quicking highlander , the sorrcer highlander , endgame                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Dear Santa As you will see my needs are simple    As I have found yet another wrinkle   A nice new steam Iron would do a treat I would start at my neck and iron right down to my feet   The use of a steam Iron would work twofold It would not only get rid of my wrinkles but keep out the cold   I don’t think in asking for this gift is greedy If you saw me you would agree I am one of the needy   My hair is fine and my figure is ok Lets hope my steam iron is on its way.   I am relying on you not to let me down I would hate to look wrinkly in my new ball gown   If a not a steam iron I suppose straightners will do As long as they open wide to fit my whole body through   I am getting excited sitting here waiting for my pressie to arrive It must be here an Argos van has just pulled up on my drive   Alas no steam iron or straightners for me So wrinkled I will always be                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

All I would like is: 2 lovely rugs for my living room Vouchers for Hobbycraft And someone to give me a big cuddle xmas morning!   Not alot I know but Im holding no hopes lol Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

If you get no takers on number 3 hun txt me and i'll pop roundHug                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

1: an email from ITV to say I can make my show   2:the ability to love without fear or prejudice   3: damn, now i cant decide wether to say a 12" penis or a black Lamborghini Murcialago......bugger!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 568 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption