Christmas Wish List

93 Posts | Latest reply on 09/12/2007 07:26:02 by Mr Shaggy | Go to original / last post
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A lady to love and care for A lady to share christmas with and maybe the rest of my life A lady who wont say , i dont like bikes   I wish i wish i wish                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

AAAAAAAAAAH                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

AAAAAAAAAAH  Bless you fjr graham!  I'm sure there is a lady out there for you...I could do with being a fairy godmother and granting everyones wishes to come true! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
lone rider's Profile
lone rider

In: chelmsford

you could be my fairy godmother and grant some wishes this way aswell bikerchick. it is true tho trying to find a partner with bike intrest is'nt easy                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

1. For my ex husband to hurry up and disappear up his own ar**.   2. For people to stop thinking I'm hard because I like bikes and rock.   3. For father xmas to come along and fill my stockings...OOOO EEER...                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

nxt time in Taunton to buy scary a drink!an sit in the big zebra chair in que passa!                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

Your on xxx LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

honest injun???                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

I'll meet you for a drink when your in Taunton next xx                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i will look forward to it!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Wishes granted to all....hopefully!! See if that works then Lone Rider - you have got to believe....in yourself!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

Well lone rider i thought that then when least expected it had a pm from a fairy, she found me. what can u say just good luck to all and i dont want her using all them wishes up there mine.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Dont worry Kenn sweetheart, saving all my special wishes JUST for you!!!!Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

THATS OK THEN.
U KNOW HOW IT IS LADS HAVE TO KEEP THEM IN CHECK.
mind u prob pay 4 this latter.                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

THATS OK THEN.
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

THATS OK THEN.
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Thats three times you made your point Kenn!!!  I thought I was fast off the mark...you told me you wasn't into pain!!!  You know I'm not like that Kenn!!! You cheeky monkey...just wait and see what I have install for you Kenn!!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

What I'd like from Santa is.... 1. My little girl to be happy and contented. 2. A fresh start with less hassle. 3. A nice bloke who knows how to treat a girl and a young daughter right.   Not much to ask, but important to me and Robyn, anyway!! Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

hey flame, I got my present early, and I wanted the same as you,  it will happen for you too mate. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Would be great if it did lula!! Cheers hun xx Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 449 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption