Request: Events for calendar

26 Posts | Latest reply on 11/11/2017 20:28:31 by Matt | Go to original / last post
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

In: Milton Keynes
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Gosh...that process is very confusing!

I just edited the entry for Nick Sander's Mach festival in May 2017 as a test. It worked - but required some care and patience...

I've added Mach festival 2018 since I was there...

PM'd a couple of examples
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

All calendar events approved which were pending.
Also corrected a lot of events which had incomplete addresses.

Nick/Mods, I've made a little trick. If you ctrl+click now on an event then it will open the edit page on the old site for you. So going through the admin list just holding ctrl+click on each event will open a load of new tabs for you to work with.

I've done them all now though so they should be all enabled. Now it's a matter of A) adding new ones and B) Keeping the list maintained.

Really do need more BMers organising things though. Just ride outs, BBQs, whatever.
Matt's Profile
Matt

Ok stupid mistake.... the "Add event" page had a bug in it, preventing people adding events for half of the event categories (mixed up the event and forum categories in my code).

Supposed that's a result of programming at 3am haha. Sorry.

Now fixed.

Also..

ADDED: You can now specify when adding an event if it is a BM Organised event or not (like your own ride out etc).
Matt's Profile
Matt

Another bug found which prevented people adding events which started before 10am if they finished after midday. Daaaaamn why don't people report these bugs to me? :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Can you make upcoming events threads sticky there getting lost in all these threads that are being started to make the site look busy

Matt's Profile
Matt

Yea i need to make "sticky" threads again. I'll try and get round to it.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2148 seconds. There are 848 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption