Is it true that women fall for bad boys ?

19 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 12/10/2017 19:28:53 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just curious to know as to why they do fall for them to be honest.Cheers Nath.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

how much truth do you want?

ok

have dated bad boys as well as those deemed "good" boys.....nowt different, all have lied and cheated the same.    So from personal experience there is no "bad" boys and "good" boys.

Not saying women are any better before anyone jumps up and down about equality (just I haven't dated any women so I wouldn't know!)

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

That's right Jo all men are Pig pigs, except me,
I'm the only 64 carat diamond geezzer.
That's why I have bunny ears (thanks to you Jo) Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So from your personal experience Rowanblossom, you think all blokes are bad then, they will lie and cheat then etc.No they won't and i am defending the good guys here.Speak up and defend yourself guys and ladies.If i was with a girlfriend, my sole interest is my girlfriend and i won't look at other women, because i know i am in love with that women, that i would eventually marry.Have kids too and i will be contented with everything i have and have done as well in life.I am not being funny with you.That is just how i feel.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So women like Bad Boys?
Not to brag, but I once said No to my mum...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I ride over the speed limit, the chicks love it!!

They just can't get enough of me and my bad self. I'm fighting them off with a stick. Honest, there's just too damned many of them.............

Ahh, wakey wakey, time for breakfast. LOL

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

I've had a real job resisting a post on this one.... With age comes wisdom and restraint...(they're clever enough to bind and gag me) .....nice..Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford

Mmm , define bad boy?? Nobody wants to be cheated on,lied to, or beaten. But there’s something a bit exciting if a guys a bit James dean ish lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well someone told me the other week they thought I was a little 'edgy'.
So I told them I wear slippers

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jinx, do you have to pay for that? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

She11, 'James Dean-ish'  oh yeah well I'll see your James Dean and raise you my 'Denis The Menace' LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Cornholio..in answer to your enquiry...no but don't ever forget to say pleeeeeeease,haha!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I didn't say all men lie or bad (well apart from my exes).  I said there isn't a good/bad definition.   I've got some really lovely lads as mates, and they would be described as good, but I also know they have a bad side.   We all have.   

Asking why women like bad boys is like asking why do men like bitches!

Rags, loving the ears :-)    
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Rags, your post made me smile broadly.

64 'carrots' would have to be the way forward with those ears! 🐰                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I guess it's more a case of liking a fella with spark and I think alot of men like women with a spark to
That way bonfire night works well
Pmsl πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ soz.... Just such a juvenile lass....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry, Jinx......I don't bat for that side!! LOL

She11, there's a difference between a bad boy and a ****. A bad boy won't lie to, or cheat on, or slap his bird, but a **** will. Bad boys are too busy having a laugh with their mates and egging them on to get into all that.

note to self: must resist asking Suzi if she likes it up the canal. Though in my defence, she did say she was juvenile. But she aint alone in that. Shocked

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My ears are burning. Did some one say Dennis the Menice ? ??

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

The original question of this forum post must be emphatically answered YES!,otherwise i'd be fighting them off with a stick,heeheeBig smile
(blatant piece of self promotion,from a thoroughly nice chap)Embarrassed

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Women fall for bad boys because they want excitement not boredom, but often this backfires and ends up in disappointment.
 Just stick to being yourself, pretentious is worse than boring.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1184 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption