Cats!

12 Posts | Latest reply on 30/09/2017 10:19:19 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So there I was in the kitchen, quietly perusing the internet on my laptop and having a coffee, when one of our cats comes in and saunters off into the quite corner to use the litter tray. Nothing unusual in that of course.
However, whatever she has been eating today is obviously determined that it still wants a goods night rest before it's ready to face the harsh reality of ejection from it's warm, comfy, little burrow into the unforgiving desert of the kitty litter.

So despite the most amazing pelvic gyrations, belly rolls, and swiveling contortions of the hips - the sort that would make you desperate to get her quickly bladdered up and home from the nightclub if she was a woman - it stubbornly refuses to depart.

Being a Cat, she then does what comes naturally and plonks butt firmly on the ground with legs up around her ears, and starts dragging her sorry arse around the kitchen floor.
Now this might work very well out in the garden with some nice abrasive dry grass with a high friction content, but on my (albeit cheap and badly laid) laminate floor all it does it lay a trail that would make Snakes & Ladders proud and that a blind bloodhound with sinusitis who had been snorting too much charlie could follow after 6 months.

So I jump off the stool loudly shouting "No!" (because I know the cat understands the menacing look in my eyes even if her English is poor) and try to pounce on her to pop her outside. Of course, being a cat she evades me with cursory disdain, ducks under the cupboard, jumps on my stool, across the laptop, sails magnificently over my coffee with an elegant leap - and halfway through the arc of her jump, the unwanted squatter decides the eviction process just isn't worth the hassle, and drops off. Right into my coffee mug.

It was my favourite mug too.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shoulda got yaself a dog, like mine.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford

What a beautiful picture you paint! Hahaha that is too funny 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

You do realise,that if cats evolve to the point where they grow thumbs,we're ALL f**ked..as it is we're just their servants anyway...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I love them and hate them in equal measure.
Affectionate, great company, lap warmers. Destroyers of chairs, sofas, and carpet.
And they stop me being a little spontaneous at weekends

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

WackoI have literally become a cat cuddle station EVERY evening and if I DARE to try to do anything else they both protest loudly and start bouncing from windowsill to chair, footstool, sofa, coffee table, drawers and table none stop until I sit down again!  Angry

As Panuno says; I love 'em both just as much as I hate how they control my life! HeartWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

All 4 of my cats use me as a foodbank and B&B...their only donation to the household are a steady stream of (usually) dead fieldmice,shredded tweet(pigeon or magpie),live slow-worms (with shortened tail,often)...puzzled looking frogs,and a newt(once),all placed on the kitchen floor...happy daze,and paws for thought..Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
oddbod's Profile
oddbod

In: Farnborough
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

https://simonscat.com/films/

always a good chuckle

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Thought I would have salmon for tea ... 

Got the salmon out of the fridge, unwrapped it began to prepare my meal and the world began to unravel rapidly... Ninja cats, silently but deadly mysteriously appeared at my feet.   

I continued, a little disconcerted by their presence, they usual don't bother me in the kitchen. 

Yowling, mewling and general noise making filled every space in my kitchen. Assaulting every one of my senses. Feline aerobatics quickly followed (they know not to jump on the worktops, so jumped up n down at shoulder height) astonishingly bouncy and quite elegant as they flew around the kitchen for 5 minutes solid.   ShockedThumbs Up

I gave up, cats had salmon, I made do with chickenEmbarrassed
. Btw Simon's cat is purrfect entertainment!                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

On my return from the Barmouth camp, my two had lovingly left out bunting welcoming me home from my trip,  from the loo roll holder down the stairs and into the kitchen LOL Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Even worse when they work together. Boss cat has a canine accomplice in the house - they even share a feeding bowl at times - and I'll swear they work as a team when it comes to stealing food.
Number two cat is a lady. She denies everything, but knows more than she's letting on, I'm sure.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Most Evil cat i ever had was called Eric,part siamese,all demon...type that would bring in (dead) wild rabbits,catch a magpie in mid flight,wade in reeds to catch baby ducklings on a pond.....but would love nothing more than to wriggle into your jumper for a snooze..jekyll/hyde syndrome...miss him to bitsSmile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 952 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption