Mens Akito jacket for sale

16 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 18/04/2018 22:15:17 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Good condition Size XL Armour to arms and back. Zip inside to attach trousers. 4 front pockets and one rear. Zippered air vents. Adjusters to the side, poppers and zips. Β£40 ovno Collection only, from Huddersfield West Yorkshire Too heavy to post.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Photos in For Sale folder, on my profile.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

46inch chest, the jacket.Β                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ditto my first post                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Jacket is still available.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I'll be at Squires on the 17th with the jacket, if you want to try it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Obviously no one wants a bargain. I think Β£40 is a good price considering the condition.

Leon748's Profile
Leon748

In: Lincoln
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks Sandi but I'm all good for jackets πŸ‘πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

I have 5. 2 of them don't fit me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

πŸ˜‚ bleddy jokers 😜                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Now Β£35 o.v.n.o for quick sale                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ditto                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Sold                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Woohoo, bet you're pleased to see the back of it ! πŸ‘πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

🀣 I am. πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1545 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption