Life Improvers....

6 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2017 23:07:25 by yorkie mick | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

To go back to the beginning and start over knowing what had happened before and prevent it happening again.Thumbs Up

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I second Yarg on that one.                                                                                                                                                                                
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

The ability to breathe through my ears,or perform press-ups.....NO handed!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I suppose I could put the usual obvious one (more money) but that actually wouldn't improve my life it would just make it easier and who needs an easy life? Gets boring after a while. Hmmm Cattykins love this post it has me thinking, peace and quiet would improve my life for sure at the minute. Most days I just need to escape all the noise of people, traffic etc nice to hide away and hibernate for a time x Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Some VP Import would improve my life, it would certainly help with detonation. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

My life would improve not just for me but for others.Inner peace and wellbeing.
 An end to austerity and the glut of modern beating up each other,while divide and conquer enables the established permissive society get richer and more selfish.
 I talked yesterday to a man on the street in Leeds. Who just wants a chance,love,respect and his security.
 We need to go back to caring for each other,loving one another and making the world an happier place.

Ying Yang

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 885 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption