A Question?

29 Posts | Latest reply on 21/11/2007 08:51:40 by skins | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Why is it that you always open a packet of tablets at the leaflet end...... Random question I know but ........lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

So you can access the leaflet and read the instructions before taking them                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i know that you loon.....but you watch the next time you open a packet...lolTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Ah thats because the leaflet gremlin is psychic and knows which end you will open and rushes the leaflet around to annoy you he he LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah but i even sit there and say to myself......''nope,I ain't openin that end and swap sides''.......ok maybe thats something I should keep to myself...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Well loobylou the only other suggestion the LOON can come up with is its the same reason if you drop the lid of the butter it always goes face down making a mess.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah...see thats a whole other question...lol   ps : loon was meant in a nice way...                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
51% Karma51% Karma 51% Karma51% Karma

God knowsConfused I'm drunk                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Wish I was too...Tongue   Read somewhere there's a good scientific/engineerinmg reason whay toast and margarine tub lids fall sticky side down. Summat to do with the rate of rotation of a slice falling one edge first, and the time it takes to fall to the floor. But at this time of night that'll do me head inWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Wills the answer is simple the buttered side is heavier so it lands first,                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Will, if i don't butter the toast then drop the bread which way up will it land, also if I wash the lid of the butter tub then drop it which way up will it land then.   Loobylou if I open the packet of tablets and remove the leaflet, next time I open the box will i still be opening it the end where the leaflet is.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

OK, reckon I'll waste an hour or so tomorrow with a stale loaf and some margarine...watch this space!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Bless you Wills I notice from the time of your post that this must be playing havoc with your mind and keeping you awake so look forward to reading the full report after you have done your research.   Just one more question if I dropped my  dry Weetabix which side would it land on as both sides match. ????? If it had milk poured on it first would that make a difference to which side it landed on as still both sides would be the same as the milk soaks in.                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Oh by the way don't try these at home Kids, or your likely to end up being told off for making a mess.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Didn't your parent's ever tell you not to play with your food??LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

gotta be fresh bread Wills or the experiment is worthless!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

yu can feed the ducks with the stale stuff there quackers too!                                                                                                                                                                             
abctrev's Profile
abctrev

In: Nottingham

Taking the whole 'butter side down' theme further, if a cat always lands on it's feet, and if you spread the cat's back with butter and dropped it, would it just hover, spinning above the ground? And if the probability of it landing butter side down is directly proportional to the mess it would create, surely, to maximise the hovering effect we would need to coat the cat with tikka masala paste and drop it above a white carpet. Could this be a new propulsion system for the 21st century? Will our grandchildren be travelling on trams powered by large arrays of spinning cats? Does this post have anything to do with the fact I was at a rally over the weekend ;)

Wills's Profile
Wills

Just sit down quietly Trev and the nice men in white coats will be along in just a minute....Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Trev what sort of rally was you on, can I come with you next time, if you come back in that state, there's a chance of me coming back almost normal.   Just threw the cat out the bedroom window and true to form even with his back covered in butter he still landed on his feet, the fact that I live on the 8th floor of a block of flats did mean that he is now standing in the grounds like an garden ornament his paws sank so deep into the soft grass but it does go to show that its not always the buttered side that lands face down.   NEXT !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3438 seconds. There are 1161 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption