BM Aug/Sep Rally Challenge

58 Posts | Latest reply on 26/09/2017 18:46:21 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Really looking to have photos uploaded by Saturday but I can leave it to Sunday evening before I have a look at them.
Sounds like I'm actually going to have to do some work this time!

naomijr's Profile
naomijr

In: millom
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Just one pic left to take, which I can do on Saturday. I have my piece of paper on each photo, but I'm not sure that bm#4 can be read on all of them                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

No worries, I trust that you don't have library photos put by to load up and probably no reason for stopping where you do before the challenge was set.
It's all in fun

naomijr's Profile
naomijr

Maybe someone has a collection of nautical named pub photos?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Openspaces's Profile
Openspaces

In: Norfolk
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Deadline Day !!  Party

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Most of the pictures posted better than mine,a great effort by everyone,well done Big smileBeerThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
naomijr's Profile
naomijr

I have a video of clock chiming 7 clock, but I can't load it so photo will have to doUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

30 photos uploaded so I've a little work to do to sort by entrant and award points and I'll try to do that tomorrow, Tuesday at the latest                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

the honors for my last challenge go to ......*drumroll* .......

naomijr
Nice clear photos (looks like you found glorious weather) and I love that your "Clock Tower" was so named lol

Jinx57, Openspaces and nickscafe - well done to you all, some interesting, inspired and even funny photos in that lot

I hope you all enjoyed gadding about to very little end, I shall try to get all the winners a wee something, somehow, but I'll take a break now and if anyone wants to set new challenges - along these lines or thier own - then please batter in.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Well done Naomijr,i agree with izzy,nice clear pics...HandshakePartyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
naomijr's Profile
naomijr

Thank you. Only challenge I've managed to get all the required photos and download them tooBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well done Nao. enjoy the prize, holiday in the Seychelles wasnt it?Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Openspaces's Profile
Openspaces

Well done Naomi, looks like you had fun doing them too ... :)                                                                                                                                                                             
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

In: Milton Keynes
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Well done Naomi...Thumbs Up

Some lovely pics from everyone...thank you for getting out there and exploring their local areas.

Anyone for another...?

Autumn can present opportunites for some lovely weather and beautiful seasonal photos...Smile

naomijr's Profile
naomijr

Maybe nature themed pics for next challenge?                                                                                                                                                                              
Openspaces's Profile
Openspaces

How about Bridges next time - lots of variety and opportunities for everyone - not masses here in flat Norfolk but I’m sure I could find a few .... maybe submit a set number per entrant or something?

Openspaces's Profile
Openspaces

Or Animal named pubs (Swan, Red Lions etc - yawn) or

People named pubs (Bakers Arms etc), or

Circular / Round Structures - imagination time ....

Duplication or Identical Multiples of anything - more imagination required .... (personally I’m thinking beach huts ....)

I’m sure the possibilities and potential list is endless ....
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I'll go for it again... quite happy to work my way through someone else's ideas..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 678 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption