BM Aug/Sep Rally Challenge

58 Posts | Latest reply on 26/09/2017 18:46:21 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

In: Milton Keynes
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Thanks for the tuff love, Izzy Disapprove

Planning the return trip down A303 for take 2.
If I was going by car, I'd probably think again. The traffic is awful on that road.
Thankfully, it's the perfect route for improving filtering skills Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Take some bluetak.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

No - bluetak wasn't good enough - but then it was a bit breezy in them hills.
Heavier card and a meerkat, Yarg.
It'll be round his neck on a lanyard Thumbs Up

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Sorry Nick, couldn't help myself.

I've always kept rally cards in a poly-pocket and trapped them in my top box lid to get a photo; occasionally on the dash/behind my screen - but then not everyone has either a top box or a screen.

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I have neither but a roll of sellotape is easy to stuuf in a pocket..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Openspaces's Profile
Openspaces

In: Norfolk

Izzy, please excuse what may be a stupid question, but could you clarify if you're looking for 1 pic of a clock tower, 2 pics of nautical themed pubs etc or was the numbering just to define the three separate targets?

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Think you'll find that denotes quantity of items listed....at least that's what i do...good hunting..:)                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Thanks Jinx, yes, that's right 1x, 2x and 3x making 6 photos if you want to get the full tally.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Oops! overdid mine a bit,i'll delete a couple if you'd prefer,Izzy..:)                                                                                                                                                                             
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

Surprised you didn't venture to The Anchor at Epney, jinxy

Lovely shots across the Severn from there....

Saddened to hear the landlord passed recently...after 30yrs stewardship Disapprove

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Study the pictures more closely(pic.4)...haha...i've even put a bonus pub,the Boat Inn at Ashleworth,but their signage is obscure bordering on illegible(pic.5)...(it's the one that looks as if it's falling down,lol)LOL
Just wish i could add captions to the pictures....Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

Ah...yes...OK...the garden is over your left shoulder with the river almost behind you.
Gorrit Thumbs Up

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Was too close,(ditto the Ship Inn,Framilode,) to be ignored if i'm honest...the Severn comes in handy quite often...looking forward to seeing everyone else's FAR SUPERIOR offerings,too..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Just another week for my last challenge as I'll be picking the winner next Sunday and looking for prizes to give out (where posdible) at Barmouth at the end of the month.

Jinx, you could add captions before uploading here, don't need fancy photo-editing programs as loads of applications will do it - maybe even on your phone?
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Just tried deleting my images, then adding captioned photos...but still no joy:( I've put a duplicate set on my profile and added the captions on there...only way i know of doing it,unless there is a way to add captions after they're uploaded onto events ???i'm just a humble Luddite with XP powered by fieldmice in a treadmill(apparently)Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

Still got some images to collect...work getting in the way.
...heading out through Wilts tomorrow...feeling hopeful Wink

naomijr's Profile
naomijr

In: millom
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Just one pub photo to fine. Not sure how visible my sign is, had to stand quite far back to fit bike and subject in pics                                                                                                                                                                             
Openspaces's Profile
Openspaces

In: Norfolk

I've only squeezed parts of the bike into some of mine, all of it on others....hope this is ok...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Getting quite keen to see more pics on this month's offering.best wishes for all those having a go.x :)                                                                                                                                                                             
naomijr's Profile
naomijr

In: millom
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

How long do I have left to complete challenge?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 712 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption