Calstock

5 Posts | Latest reply on 08/08/2017 18:47:08 by red_daytona | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ive just returned from the Calstock Bike show in Cornwall.  Its a 3 day event held every year.  Its a well organized event with good facilities and a shower block.  Plenty of camping space.  Bands on in 3 areas each night and the usualfood and drink tents.
I use The event as a base to tour from during the daytime and this year visited Plymouth, Bude, Boscastle , Glastonbury, Lyme regis and Salisbury during my long weekend.  Me and my companion covered around 750  miles on my Harley.  We had some beautiful riding and on the last night at Calstock they have an amazing firework display , enhanced even more by the reflections in the river that it is held by.  A great event.  Look out for it next year.  Regards C.C
red_daytona's Profile
red_daytona

In: Northallerton

Cool,where's that at? Was down at Lyme Regis and Plymouth and in between 5 or 6 weeks back. Could be a goer next year.                                                                                                                                                                             
red_daytona's Profile
red_daytona

Just thought, is Calstock the name of a place or the bike show or both? I'll just walk away quietly and google it....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Calstock is the name of the village and the bike show.  its around 10 miles north of plymouth near Tavistock.  Very scenic venue.

red_daytona's Profile
red_daytona

Cheers.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 1779 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption