Withfest ! Brill :)

11 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2017 19:05:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

One more day of our festival. It's been fab to see a busy little town by the sea, and bikes everywhere, some great looking bikes around. I'm going tomorrow with my little proud Honda CG :) Should be even busier tomorrow !                                                                                                                                                                              
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield

where would that be at ?BTS                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's a little seaside coast in East Yorkshire, down the coast from Hornsea                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

LMAO LOL, I take it you mean what Town/Village Boo?!   

WithFest, I would hazard a guess at Withernsea as it's in East Yorkshire. Thumbs Up

Always better to advertise/recommend an event with a location .. LOL

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

No Lindsay its the start of the confusion with the ability to change your user name. I think it was by the sea  but I could be wrong                                                                                                                                                                              
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield

Ha Ha Lindsay its on the events . I missed it too lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes it was advertised on the events page by someone. It been fab                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

JP I changed my username to my name , I'm not linked to the advertisement on bm , just making a comment that I attended and was very enjoyable                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Not directed at you Tess.  just the system is open to problems the way it works Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's fine . What a day, fab weekend , rides everywhere ! I'm looking forward to next year and up -coming events :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 968 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption