Any like minded aircraft fans (female)

7 Posts | Latest reply on 01/08/2017 14:47:54 by Flanker37 | Go to original / last post
Flanker37's Profile
Flanker37

In: Loughborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm finding it very hard to find a lady friend who likes Aircraft & Motorbikes equally. In fact i think they are a myth. I've been an aircraft nut since i was 7, ever since i first laid eyes on a spitfire. I volunteer for 2 of the biggest airshows in the UK. It's way better than being a paying punter. I have a faithful Honda NC700X, i have clocked up some miles in the 4 years ive had her. I would love to take her abroad, but dont fancy doing it solo.
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

You'd hate my missus then mate, at the Cosford air show a few years ago, she fell asleep on the grass during a Typhoon jet display.  Party

Flanker37's Profile
Flanker37

ouch, lol

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Did she wake up once the tea was brewed.                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

I'm not an aircraft nut as prefer steam engines,  but I am am interested in all types of engines. It comes from being dragged round to every show that involved an engine for over 25 years.. LOL (and I've never fell asleep once). So yes we do exist. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Flanker37, they do exist! Not many, to be true, but they are out there.
Maybe you should start on an aviation forum af look for motorcyclists?

Flanker37's Profile
Flanker37

I'll try thatWink

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 709 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption