guys miles

27 Posts | Latest reply on 21/09/2017 00:23:05 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Right the girly miles has gone and its worried me a think a girls going to win this how many miles has anyone done this year can we beat 10000 miles on a 300cc by a female biker ????? eeek                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Size doesn't matter!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Oh Yarg have you got little weener syndrome ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

With size 11 feet?Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

well you know what they say about men with big feet don't ya ?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big shoes.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

correct Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't think the engine size really matters, most guys ride a larger cc bike anyway, there must be a fair few that commute every day and clock up big mileages.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

And some people manage to get lost all the time which leads to excess miles.
This is something I aspire to Beer

dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Ha ha that's so  me too steve lol.
but where are all these people ?
She rides to work and back every day then rides to see her hubby and back every weekend which is over a hundred miles trip . plus ride out .
Gunna take some beating methinks                                                                                                                                                                             
naomijr's Profile
naomijr

In: millom
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

I lied about 10000 miles, it's 9617, but won't take me long to get to 10000 Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

hey whats 300 miles after 9600 Nao lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was a despatch rider in London for 15 years, 1000 miles a week plus in all weathers. When you get through 40 quids worth of petrol in one day, in 1998, how many miles do you think that was in that one day?

At today's prices 40 quid won't equal that many miles, but back then it was a lot of fuel and a lot of miles done, in that one day. The 1200 Bandit I was using clocked up over 10000 miles in just under 3 months, then I destroyed it by ploughing into a taxi. If you wanna clock up big miles, then become a despatch rider. Then you get to the situation where you wonder if you own the bike or the bike owns you!! 

The reason I remember how much petrol I went through was because it still makes me smile when I think about it, I cleared 240 quid that day after all my expenses. Not bad for a day's work you might think, apart from the fact that I got in at 11pm and I  started at 8am. I was f*cking soaked all day and freezing cold. Yeah, it's great clocking up big mileage. LOL

dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

wowzer Cornholio I just worked that one out its awesome.
Bandit 1200
35 MPG
Tank holds 4.18 Gallons 
Range 130 Mls + 16 Mls  Reserve

Fuel in 1998 1.73 Per Gallon

40.00 -:- 1.73 = 23.12 Gallons
23.12 Galls -:- 4.18 = 5.53 Tank fulls 
23.12 Gallons x 35 mpg = 809.2 Miles
Hell that's some milage in a day mate 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It wasn't 800 miles, lol. But it was more than I'd like to do ever again. Motorways aint fun when it's freezing cold and chucking it down. LOL

While I was using that Bandit I went through 3 sets of tyres and 3 sets of brake pads in that time. The thing just went through money like Pete Doherty goes through smack. Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Ha ha motorways don't know what they are on a bike its the LAW but I realise work is different when you have to get somewhere asap.
rain and freezing rather be on a bus tbh lol
Can understand the tyres and pads but that's just wear and tear its motorcycling expensive hobby lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

On average I went through between 600 and 700 quid a month using it for work. That's fuel, tyres, and brakes. I wouldn't say I was glad when I smashed it up, but my wallet was a lot happier. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

While you're here, ever heard of a guy from Hudds. called Jason Rowe?                                                                                                                                                                              
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

how old would he be ? and do you know area                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9060 seconds. There are 1105 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption