What are people looking for?

57 Posts | Latest replyย on 16/10/2020 15:11:00 by Lulu7 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There's no parrol for you......mwahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Come,hold my hand and walk toward the light,StuieEvil SmileEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Panuno.... I couldn't have put that better myself...(from the female perspective )...ย Approveย ย                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Friends I'm yet to meet...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Whoever sells the sticker that i saw on a Weds. Night Bikemeet this year...."Goes faster than a smackhead's Giro!!"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

some one i have have a good conversation with and share life's up's and downs and joke about most things,and with any luck grow old together,yes i know i'm already old :)                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Nutters.... I know there are plenty on here... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it's a good job i dont have a nut allergy then Lynn                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Phew... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Grumpy of the Seven's Profile
Grumpy of the Seven

In: Cannock
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

My keys again I'm sure they can walk . Their never where I put them                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

42...                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Ah yes Jinx, that's the answer..... but what is the question?                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

To be or not to be, that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer......

Quite poignant on World Mental Health Day!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I could do with some of that... Where can I pick some up please?

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Looking for......my reading glasses..(usually perched on top of my head :/)                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Well they can't hide in your beard now!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

Same here Jinx, once spent a couple of hours looking for mine.

And to answer the OP looking for interesting people to be mates with, have the odd yarn with now and again..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 761 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption