Think of a name!

34 Posts | Latest reply on 20/11/2007 14:22:55 by darkcarnival | Go to original / last post
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My last gee gee was called Maccaulay... and we ended up calling him Big Mac, cos he was huge! If yours is a section D welsh cob you can borrow that name if you like!!?? x                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

These are all no good! You need a posh show name like the doggies at Crufts, ya know like "Supreme glorious lightbringer rin tin tin half a lob on stanley caviar the third" called patch for short!   So given the chaps credencials I suggest " Prince of the valleys mummy whats that hanging there white foot taffy boy"   or Hector for short....Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

He is now officially mine and he's the cutest thing ever! His full title is Fairgate Rhys, but i still want suggestions for his everyday name. Cheers Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Congratulations DC... i'm quite envious!   Why not just call him Rhys... thats quite nice!                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I always wanted a huge Rottweiler called Eric. No-one's going to take the piss out of a Rottie's stupid name, are they?                                                                                                                                                                              
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

I had a piranha called Eric years ago!! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hey! what about Willy??                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Hi how about NOIR? bit different!Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Absolutely PML @ ghost's post  CryLOL    Cheers ghost, I aint belly-laughed like that in a long time                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

If i had another dog im going to call it "Stay"...that should confuse it come stick throwing time!                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

valentino or vale!                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

did you decide on a name DC?                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Love Noir, Arf, Vale or Rhys, good choices guys but the final choice is up to our good lady DC, so whats it going to be..........?                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

After much consideration, I really have to stick with his welsh roots...so..............   RHYS   is the winner! (although i suspect he'll be known as 'little man' for a while LOL)   Thanks everyone for your ideas. There may be a kitten coming along soon Ermm so one of the other suggestions may also be chosen as well!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1326 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption