Think of a name!

34 Posts | Latest reply on 20/11/2007 14:22:55 by darkcarnival | Go to original / last post
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Name suggestions wanted please for a baby male horse, but keeping in mind the fact that he wont always be a baby! The only other info i can give you is that he's black with a little white bit on his back foot, he's welsh, and its undecided whether or not he's keeping his dangly bits (it depends on how he behaves with the ladies!) It also needs to be something that wont be embarrassing when you shout it across a field. Oh and nothing that could be misconstrued as non pc or rude! Not strictly bike related i know, but it does have 1bhp LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ebony  Although Im finding it hard to think of male names in case I have a boy!! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Or how about Onyx????                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I quite like onyx..thought of jet as well. Ebony is a bit girly i think   Doesnt neccessarily have to 'black' related...I cant get 'Dave' out of my head, but I would sound ridiculous shouting that across the valley lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Meirchion..............Welsh meaning "Son of Horses"   Just a thought Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

Davey,Davidos,Davet,Davvy,                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

Dancer!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

would be nice to think a female is shouting my name some times                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

its dave not dancer!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Call it Rodney!!! male horses have big plonkers! well I think its funny, or trigger, he's a plonker too! lol, bet this post gets banned!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

How about ARF after the love of your life and also because its a little horse it could stand for Half an Horse                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

you could call it ritz cuz its a little cracker!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Is he a bit nutty? if he is then Dave is quite apt LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Have thought of another - Flynn...but am still thinking Dave. Could have some fun with the name i suppose..'what you up to this weekend DC?' 'i think i'll ride Dave' pmsl Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I'd be careful there DC,you might be getting a pm off someone soon LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

any pm is better than no pm's! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

still think rodneys a good bet!!! you sad bunch lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Rodney's not a bad choice either if you let him keep the use of he's pl*nkerLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Its not very manly though is it? Cant call a stallion Rodney!                                                                                                                                                                             
monkeyhanger's Profile
monkeyhanger

In: Southampton

eeevenin all' dc i hope this dave thing has nothing to do with me???   pmsl   i have a choice for you........1) Shadow........ 2) trooper.......  and finally,,3)  Rush........  will probably come up with some more drivel later..............       dave                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7810 seconds. There are 1351 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption