Todays Ride.

3 Posts | Latest reply on 19/07/2017 12:53:10 by nickscafe | Go to original / last post
a1jonuk's Profile
a1jonuk

In: Llandudno
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

120 mile round trip today to run in new tyres, not sure if you have to run them in these days but I did anyway. Part of my route was an area know as the Evo triangle here in North Wales, the police where out in force as there have been some idiots using it as a race track again, last weekend they booked various cars and bikes for a load of offences but mainly speeding/racing including 3 guys racing each other in a BMW, Porche and Mclareen MP4. I saw a lot of bikers taking a lot of risks today, it's just not worth it, if you need to go that fast take it to a track day and enjoy yourself without endangering other peoples lives. There were 3 biker deaths in North Wales last weekend, one a local guy leaving a young family. Enjoy the ride and keep yourself and others safe.
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Absolutely agree but the message doesn't get through unfortunately  I have a white Mondeo estate with driving lights and people manage not to see that also. What chance on a bike.  Be safe out there. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

In: Milton Keynes
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Bedding in tyres is still advised, I believe.

It bemuses me why people head for the Evo.
It's a known hotspot for pain and disappointment, and well covered by the police in operation Darwen.
All for the sake of a 16 mile circuit that can be thought up anywhere locally, with a little planning and imagination.

Like your ride - that Kawasaki looks in lovely condition Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption