How does a biker girl meet her biker man?

31 Posts | Latest reply on 20/07/2017 21:52:43 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Welcome to BM don't be afraid of turning up to events ride outsSmile
I remember the feeling we'll do I don't I and then thought did it if I don't put in the effort then how could I expect others to. Think it's 8years on and I've made some amazing friends and this weekend at rock n bike met the lovely Jenny wren. Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

An I met the fab Guiness Rider Big smile have put a few pics on  of RABF  :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh hope no incriminating ones ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Sweetness,
Get yourself up to the Steel Horse café just outside Abergavenny on a sunny weekend. Pretty much guarantee you will find what you're looking for - bikes and beards aplenty! It's a great place to just sit and watch the biking world go by. I'd offer to join you but kinda busy rallying the next couple of weekends.  If you can wait August is a possible if the weather holds out!?!                                                                                                                                                                             
Tonka64's Profile
Tonka64

In: Norfolk

Evening Sweetness
  Go to what ever meetings you can. Be your self & don't pretend to someone else,, a real turn off. Me might look like we bit but trust me ,,we are soft at times . We were all green at some stage. the more you get out n ride the more folk you will meet. Come to a BM event & you will meet real nice folk & have a laugh too !!!!! . So put on those leathers n hit the road Smile.
  Tonka                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The steel horse cafe is fine but make sure you arrange to meet a mate there (moi?) Then you can have a decent bit of grub and a chat. 
What bike do you ride or do you go pillion?
Dave

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aww that sounds good!  Id def be up for that,  I ride a Triumph (Streetmaster) :)  EDIT *speedmaster* see I told you I'm clumsy :p                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol speed :/                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh the shame Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good luck with your search.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5161 seconds. There are 1353 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption