New Staff: Promotions Manager

25 Posts | Latest reply on 24/11/2007 11:04:39 by Holmfirthgirl | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Morning all,   I forgot to say congratulations and thank-you publicly to LULA who has kindly offered to manage the promotions work for BikerMatch.  This is a very important role and could be the key to our future success as a club.   The aim is to create a promotions team, with a merchandise manager within that team.   TShirts, bike stickers, cups, pens, keyrings, etc - will all be managed by this team in the near future.  I hope we can get this running by spring with a full action-plan of how we can re-start our booming success of last summer.   Many thanks once again Lula! ~Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey congrats lula Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

Congrats to u Lula Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Congratultions Lula Clap xx                                                                                                                                                                             
BANDIT12's Profile
BANDIT12

In: ABERGELE

good on you girl .                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Well done Lula!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Lula congrats, I just know you will do a fab job. If you need any help give me a shout.   Matt I am working on my task, haven't forgotten.                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Oh no.. another woman in charge..LOL   Only kidding Well done LULA,, the right person for the right job..... X                                                                                                                                                                             
tigz's Profile
tigz

In: Coalville

Nice one Lula! You'l do gr8!                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

oh thanks everybody, it's nice to know that you're all right behind me and if anyone has good ideas or things they would like to see let me know.   Big thanks to Matt for letting me get more involved, quite a few of you know how much this site has done for me so it's nice to give something back.   xx lula xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

congrats lula,am sure you will do a fantastic job.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Well done Lu! Know you'll do a great job!! StarClap Big Hugs hun!!  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Well done Lula I will send the cards soon promise Ermm and ti everyone else I was supposed to send to it has been a bit hectic my end for a while but hopefully now calm Thumbs Up    Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Lol Mazza, I wondered WHERE they were.                                             Congratulations Lula Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

Dont let the position get to your head now...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

cheeky git... x                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

Me cheeky...Dont know what you mean...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

And now for more good news!   The position I talked about with regards to managing merchandise etc (Which is large role we can't expect Lula to do as well), has kindly been accepted by Sean (bullet69yespls).   Congrats to Sean, and many thanks for accepting the position of Merchandise Manager.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Way ta go you two. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

congrats bullet m8 Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 950 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption