H-D to teach a whole town to ride

22 Posts | Latest reply on 13/08/2017 23:21:36 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Harley-Davidson are going to teach all the people of a town in the United States to ride motorcycles and then put them all through their test. The town is Ryder, North Dakota with a population of 85 - some of which are children who aren't legally able to ride a motorbike "Harley-Davidson is passionate about creating opportunities for new riders to experience and enjoy the sport of motorcycling. With summer coming there's never been a better time to learn how to ride a motorcycle" said H-D's director Anoop Prakash.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Let's hope that there aren't too many tight corners,or emergency braking tests then, and at least it will be easy to stick to speed limits....(could not resist...devil made me do it)Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yeah, shame they wont teach them on a proper bike instead of a useless lump of lead.Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I personally think this thread will run and run now,first rainy day onwards,of it's own volition...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
36% Karma36% Karma 36% Karma36% Karma

@ yarg they cannot be lumps of lead, lead is valuable a Harley is just a jumble of almost mobile scrap [No apologies just dont like them]                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield

totally agree with yarg and quiet man and it looks like a Pakistani runs the show now , so are they made in Pakistan now or is it china lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Most Japanese bike are just recycled pop bottles so you don't have much to brag about                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We love our shiny pop bottles.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Lol I ride both                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Would you please not make negative comments in a news thread?
If you want to behave like children use the Joke forum.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

They are not negative comments, just honest personal opinions.Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Please feel free to complain to Matt if you don't like what I have posted                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I put up with 30 years of 'tractor' jokes with my Guzzis,and still laugh it off,i ride Jap,Italian, British And Semi-British,have owned a Harley, and still want an Indian(Springfield built) one day...so i'll take the piss out of whatever i choose,ta very...now if Buell still existed,instead of being killed off by Harley...they made a lovely lightweight 500 single,low and light enough for my GRAN to ride....x
Harley Davidson IS passionate,but only about self-publicity,that's why their annual contest to ride a bike around Europe and keep it afterwards, is always given to H-D riders/owners...safe captive audience,all other manufacturers do the same,except it seems for CCM, who keep pestering me to come riding on one of their bikes offroad regularly..:)                                                                                                                                                                             
cmd's Profile
cmd

In: norwich

HD is a brand and they work very hard to maintain their brand image, they've also a extensive race history, albeit in obscure usa only classes.  They probably spend less than sports bike manufacturers when you consider the range and diversity of classes that many compete in.  For me, if it's not a suzuki, you're just playing haha 
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

OOOh...there's going to be SO many wrists slapped over this wild and hysterical over-reaction....Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
36% Karma36% Karma 36% Karma36% Karma

@ Jinx there maybe plenty of wrists to be slapped ,but at least we all enjoy the reactions and it lets individuals to let off a bit o steam lolol so more of the same please                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Perhaps it's my cynical side that drives people wild,pmsl...Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Tonka64's Profile
Tonka64

In: Norfolk

If you don't under stand you never will .
 Clown
 Would never get rid of my HOG ,,, had her for 21 years ,,, More reliable than any womanTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Oi Tonk!  I'm very reliable I will have you know ... give me a full litre bottle of JD and I will empty it.  100% reliabilityThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

NOW WE'RE TALKING!!!...ummm,just forgot original thread....meh Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 922 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption