the lost six

30 Posts | Latest reply on 23/07/2017 23:37:34 by dennyboo | Go to original / last post
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

can anyone help joey /kay cat and foxy have lost number six from there box if anyone could help with finding whatever it is could they please contact me first and prove they have the real number six please thankyou  Dennyboo                                                                                                                                                                               
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Denny, the number six is very elusive, and will only show up when least expected, so trying to coax number six into your life will definitely be impossible. If you forget your search for number six, it will inevitably appear. ...Perhaps you should consider looking for number six's cousin ... nine ?Geek

Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

We know that 6 is around and if needed will always be available..                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

NSmileumber nine is still in the box safe and secure its only number six that's missing Lindsay                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Yes Joey but I think some ones stolen number six Iam worried about eerrrrr it /him /them                                                                                                                                                                              
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

WinkYou don't need to worry about 6...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I,ve seen it!Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

tell me more yarg ill pay ya lol

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I saw a 6 on the door number of a house ... Thumbs Up it wasn't THE six though, most definitely NOTClownErmmWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

I'm sure 'THE' 6 is fine and well and enjoying themselves LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dennyboo, its in the chatroom sandwiched between 5 and 7.  Kerchinggg!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

It carnt be Yarg theres never more than four in chatroom lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It only makes a brief appearance, keep your eyes peeled.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

lol your lucky if anyone makes an appearance in the chat room , I don't think people know how to open the door to get in Yarg                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I saw a six pack once.
But it weren't mine LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

i have 6 to keep safe cose 7 eat 9   i feared for 6  and have to do it                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

LOLPmsl @KC. Good to see you on the forums once more.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

KC kept telling Dennyboo that 6 would be fine. ^ is always around if needed Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

he like the scarlet pimpernel                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There was some sicks on the pavement outside the White Hart pub near where I live this morning.Pinch                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 589 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption