Yorkshire Rock Bike - 10th - 12th August 2017 -

174 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2017 09:15:31 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Kaz..... Hot choc didn't mean early night for me  LOL I'm a rock-a choc-holic....LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford

It was nice to meet you Kaz x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hahah Jp and I thought it was YOU making all that noise! CoolLOL

Jenny.. you're like a little dynamo!  I probably couldn't keep up with you anyway!  ShockedBig smile

You too She11, I hope you managed to sell lots of your lovely things Thumbs Up

peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Only beer passed my lips, no hot choc anywhere. lol  Great weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me? Quiet as a mouse I am lol :) 

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hahahahahahahaha,LOLLOLLOLbelieve THAT n you will believe ANYTHING!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Jenny if you're are quiet like a mouse, how did you turned into Speedy Gonzales when you started dancing?
"¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! Yeehaw!"                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't waste time talkin or makin noises when I'm dancin Rags.... An Lindz.... You've cut me deep ... Sniff sniff... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFL... As if! Wink

Btw you left
Confused camping stove
Confused gas
Confused lighter
Confused shades
Confused tent peg x 1 (wtf?!?)

PLEASE tell me you aren't coming back??! Shocked

I need to rest after the 9 days of madness and anarchy you createdClownWackoLOL

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh yeah I forgot
Confused Pepsi Max x2 tins
Confused Oat So Simple x1 carton 

... If anything else turns up I will let ya know LOLWink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And she left beers in the fridge                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

You should stay stum about that one Stuie.                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Ah, well the fridge in the utility is more or less your domain Stuie, so that's why I haven't spotted JWs "Dumb-Bar" LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rofl!! cant believe I left all that lol....bike was loaded to hilt too haha! You are welcome to the dumbars tho haha .....enjoy :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4380 seconds. There are 787 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption