Yorkshire Rock Bike - 10th - 12th August 2017 -

174 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2017 09:15:31 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Good to see you all..everyone looking good LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Great time, Good to meet up with some old faces and some new ones.
Thanks to CW for the gaffer tape (the pannier and the contents make it back to my garage without losing anything else) so only my pride was lost.
Six weeks to Barmouth hopefully see most of you there plus some others faces
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Just went to shave my nut before getting in the shower, Nobody told me that I could get sunburned and end up with panda eyes from the Yorkshire rain.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

A good time and plenty of giggles. Great to catch up with you all. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFL @Ragnar LOLLOLLOLLOL it's just that Southern Softies rust well in drizzly conditions Thumbs Up Don't worry recovery will take a couple of daysBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Had a fab time great to meet old mates and as usual even better to meet up with the london congingent and not feel like a forginer innYorkshireWink

And yea the near miss. Pmsl what a wally!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A great rockin sesh and a reet good laugh with some fab folk! :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh JW, tha's speykin like a reet yorksha lass naw tha norrz

Time tha went ome LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ecky thump!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

According to the Goodies, ecky thump was the great Lancastrian martial art fought with the deadly Black puddings whilst wearing over sized flat caps and trousers held up with braces and belts.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thats what ya get when thah spends two years living in Lancaster then shufflin ova ta yorkie pud land.... It messes with the head thah nors :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Jeez JW, you sound as if you are beyond redemption. Don't forget your whippet.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Has tha bought tha sen a ferret ?

Christ I,m doing it now.Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Im lost betwixt house of lancs an house if York (where's me 'orse?!) thank buggery im off back to staffordshire today me duck! Haha!                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

After drinking that Yorkshire brew all weekend.  I'm now purifying my blood with some lovely Kentish Ale.BeerBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

"Hey up astha lakin arrt" 

What was the near miss. Was it Ragnar attempting to get his wallet out LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The lovely Rags treated me to a Squires special hot chocolate , I'll have you know!! ApproveApproveApprove

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rags!!! Misread your post! Thought at first you'd said "......shave my nuts.....! (Phew....heaves sigh of relief!) 

yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Was it cool mint with choccy bits in LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 764 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption