Weekend Camp at the Golden Swan Wiltshire 18-21 August 2017

50 Posts | Latest reply on 23/08/2017 22:23:15 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

An interesting night at The Golden Swan. Great to see old faces and meet new ones, thanks for putting up with us! Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Woo Woo Blu's Profile
Woo Woo Blu

In: Eastbourne
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Glad you enjoyed it, Lindsay. Was the weather kindQuestion

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

The weather was changeable to say the least,but most folk got out and about in the sun at some point,good company and 'sufficient' cider made it better..:)> 
Hope everybody got back home safe and sound..Thumbs Up

Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Just home[in one piece] wet but happy Great weekend Lovely people couple great days weather[apart from on way home when it did not stop until I started to unpack the bike PMSL]  Clap 
Many thanks to Dave for organising it

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Glad you folks got home safe and sound especially Ian. A good time was had by all visiting local points of interest and taking copious quantities of refreshment with like minded souls whilst pretending it wasn't raining really. Received a stiff telling off from the owner of the site for daring to play music on his camping field at 9 o'clock at night but apart from that no notable hitches.
Thank you Dave for your efforts in laying the weekend on and all who attended to ensure it was fun.
Geoff                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Yeah Landlord was a tad hormonal, Stuie n Moi got a telling off too, for daring to sit at a table other than the one he had said!Shocked How very dare we?!Shocked

The steak was lovely but I won't be going back, his attitude stank...Angry

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Despite the landlord having his "I'm going to be an arsehole" head on and getting in a  stress over a couple of things he need'nt have done so with, he lost a lot of money in takings after that. I hope his attitude did'nt spoil the weekend too much for everyone?. The Fish and Chips from Pewsey on Saturday evening was  nice, photo's to follow 

As Lindsay say's "won't be going back" despite it being a good location, good food and reasonable facilities.  
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

A few photo's now on the calendar.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Again sorry I couldn't make it but looks like you all had fun.                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Dave,have to agree about the landlord,bit of a stick up his arse about something,happy to take our money though...i've pm'd you an alternative,perhaps next year..?I'll do some investigating for others too,must be more welcoming sites,i'm sure..:)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 471 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption