Yorkshire Pudding Rally (4th - 6th August 2017) Escrick

33 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2017 10:32:02 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I've just noticed that no-one has mentioned this rally and it's not appearing on the Calendar. I will put it up, just in case anyone is planning on attending.

A MAG rally, small(ish), friendly, great campsite, good fun! I LOVE this rally.

Check out website for more info:www.yorkshirepuddingrally.co.uk Address: Escrick Park Estate, York, YO19 6EA

Maybe see you there;)
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I'll give it due consideration,hope it makes it onto events calendar,Lindsay..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hmmmmmm..... Likes the idea o this one ses I .....                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I've just added it to Events,  so fingers crossed. Thumbs Up

I LOVE this rally. The atmosphere is great. Big smile
Just realised it's the weekend before the Yorkshire Rock & Bike at Squires, shaping up to be a very, very busy fortnight                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh dear, oh dear, I think I have reached THAT age... I totally forgot that I posted this one up on 01/02/2017 !!! Errrrmmm, who am i?  What's my name ?? 

Here's what I posted...

Anyone going to this one?

Escrick, is one of the best rally sites I've been to.

This rally is one of the smaller rallies organised by MAG. I didn't attend last year but was informed by those that did, a great time was had by all.

So, as MAG is so rightfully says on this one, perhaps it's time to "party with a purpose - you know it makes sense!"
ClownWackoConfused

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

It's on the Calendar now folks Thumbs Up

JW, you really are quick off the mark well done you!Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Is going to be busy Lindsay 2 weeks later its Wiltshire camp at Golden Swan [been requested to be put on Events but not showing YET Matt are you listening?] so will see how am feeling as to whether go or not lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Blimey, that's three weeks in a row then ... Pud, RnB and Golden Swan, I hope I have some dosh left over from HellfestConfused

Hope you can make at least one of em QMSmile

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

*bump*

Anyone else planning on attending this one? Beer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Do they give out free Yorkshire puds?                                                                                                                                                                             
2canSue's Profile
2canSue

In: Glossop
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I'm of to Puddin'Smile   Great little ralley.  It was scorchin last year

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Looks like I might be able to attend this time around.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Woohooo, Kev! It will be great to see ya again, seems like ages but probably aint LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Should be going to this if im not on holiday

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Bonus just been given 2 tickets for this so best stock up on Southen Compfort Smile

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

If you're bringing Southern Compfort,JP,best i bring some Jack Denials then...Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Jinx I ain't ever in denial about Jack BeerShocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Road Rash's Profile
Road Rash

In: Sutton Coldfield

I've not done the pudding before, but, as I missed the farmyard this year, I am up for a trip up t'north lol Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Road Rash's Profile
Road Rash

In: Sutton Coldfield

P.S. I can't seem to find Stormin' the Castle on your events list? 1-4 September                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Will probably see you there, Midland Mike, I will be almost definitely the one being sensible ... WinkLOL

Stormin' thread started, doesn't appear to be one the Events page either, been overlooked for some reason this year... 

Anyhoo, anyone else going to YP this year?  See ya at the bar Thumbs UpWink

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 826 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption