France in late September

11 Posts | Latest reply on 09/05/2017 09:22:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Anybody interested in a tour of the Limousin area of France. Last week in September. Staying at Route 66 Hotel. Choice of Bed, Breakfast & Evening Meal. or camping. See website for details and prices.http://www.route66hotel.com/default.htm
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I checked this out it looks great .But not sure my wee 125 will make the journey Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Same here CF ...I managed France on my kwacker 250 just holding her own on the autostrada.... But even that required patience and determination. I'd just about had enough doin just 60 miles on my 125 to the NABD rally at the weekend :/                                                                                                                                                                              
Sirbob's Profile
Sirbob

In: Hull

slip streaming lorries is the ticket on the autoroutes in France....... I travelled from Hull to Paris in about 9 hours and used thruppence halfpenny in fuelTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Sirbob's Profile
Sirbob

In: Hull

that was a 125,,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Custom cruisers are a drag tho Sirbob..... (my virago is anyway) If it had been my Honda CB100N then it would've bin a different story.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhhhhhhh I've gone all nostalgic.....thosssse were the dayyyys                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sounds like there might be hope for me yet .So Jw you went to the rally on a 125 how did you manage to get all your gear on ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

With great difficulty Copperfox.....and a little help from my bro who has much experience loading bikes. However...I have to say (although I had a fab time) that the gear I took was minimal so I was extremely cold during the night and very uncomfortable. No inflatable mattresses for me...oh no! And my joints felt every lump and stone in the ground. It was rather a last minute decision to go on my own so my next rally...I'm hoping to have some adaptations made so I can load more stuff to make life more tolerable. 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How about us girlies on here doing a ralley together .Instead of ladies that lunch we could be The Biker Match Broads hahhaaj                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Id love to do the France trip....but think I would rather pilly. Who knows...by September...I may either have a better bike that I can actually hold...or have someone to tag along with Party                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 550 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption