Thank you

19 Posts | Latest reply on 13/11/2007 20:05:10 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

It just goes to show what a fab site this is for making genuine friends Thumbs Up   Thanks Bluesbiker, Lula and Skins for being there for me tonight, really appreciated your support when my daughter phoned in a panic.   Thanks also bluesbiker for coming around to her house and being there for me and helping me keep her mind occupied until her partner came home to go with her to hospital.   I will let you all know in the morning how she gets on.                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We do it cus we care CG. And cus we know you'd do the same for us. Hug Aaaaaaw Hugs                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Hope she's okay Cg! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Really hope your daughter is alright CGHugbig hug for ya xx                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

hugs for u cg,hope shes ok hun.xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Latest up date is all things related to the pregnancy are fine, baby is doing ok.  She has just txt me from the hospital to say she is going to have a brain scan at about 12 noon.   Thanks for all the kind thoughts and wishes                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Wow C G it's been a roller-coaster weekend, meeting loads of nice folks, raising loads of dosh, my son coming off his bike (he's ok) and now your daughter having to have a brain scan. Flipping heck. I hope everything goes well for her and the baby.                                                                                                                                                                               
tigz's Profile
tigz

In: Coalville

Big Hug CG! Got everything crossed for good news later. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Hope your lad is okay Kwak! x   Fingers crossed for your daughter Cg. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

My daughter has just phoned to say they have let her come home, the brain scan was normal and so they are at a loss  to what made her have what happened to her. Kwak all the best to your son                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Aww sh*t CG I hope evrythings ok.....brought tears to my eyes but please don't tell anyone cos aren't bikers supposed to be tough. Pinch You take care tho hon                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Glad everything is ok mummy dips....X                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Thanks son, nice to know your sister is ok isn't it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Glad that all is well with your daughter  and her pregnancy CG, its such a worrying time for you x   Hope your son is alright too Kwak x   Big Hug for you all xx                                                                                                                                                                             
tinkerbelle's Profile
tinkerbelle

In: Grays,essex

hope our daughter is ok now CG keep your chin up honey xx   hope your son is ok kwak xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks folks (soz I didn't mean to hi-jack C G's thread Embarrassed)   That's brill news C G, your daughter doesn't take after you then? you said her brain is normal Wink lol (just kidding)                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

No probs kwak I don't mind sharing the thread with you, its what its all about being supportive to each other.   Thanks everyone for all your kind wishes and thankfully the scans were normal for my daughter.    Kwak I have to have my brain scanned regularly and yeah there is one in there but sadly its not fully functional but then what would you expect for someone who has endless ramblings to a cyber hubby she has divorced yet never even met.   Joking apart I had the fantastic news in January that I don't have MS and have had no further brain bleeds for the past 4yrs. Now you will realise why I love life and appreciate being the lucky person I am to wake up to face another day.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Joking apart I had the fantastic news in January that I don't have MS and have had no further brain bleeds for the past 4yrs. Now you will realise why I love life and appreciate being the lucky person I am to wake up to face another day.   I keep putting my foot in it Embarrassed    I'd take it out put I'd probably shove the other one in instead lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Hey you daft bat or should that be daft duck nearest thing I can think of that kwaks. lol   putting your foot in it no way, how was you to know what had happened to me, I never thought of your post as anything but funny. I am always putting my foot in it, thats why I carry a fold up spade on the back of my bike so I can just pull up and dig a hole as soon as I get of my bike, to save me time as I am always digging myself into holes.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1787 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption