KISS

11 Posts | Latest reply on 23/06/2017 12:29:16 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

In: Bolton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all, anyone interested in resurrecting this? Jx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Resurrecting what, Bebe, do you mean BM's rally?                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I enjoyed the last one....gets my vote                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Might be a bit late in the year to get a rally up and running for this summer. Anywhere we could organise a big camping weekend, and think about reviving KISS for next year?
There's always the reliable Squires, or maybe the Cotton Arms in Wrenbury in south Cheshire - I'll be down that way for the Big Brekkie at the Raven and could drop by to sound them out.
http://www.cottonarmswrenbury.co.uk/

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Have a natter on Pilly day. For KISS, next year would be better for me certainly as this year is fairly full already and I have managed to get a passout for a few days on the bike, in N.Yorkshire in July also  Big smile Fancy the run up to Tan Hill this time, but make my plans nearer the time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Sorry for the delay replying.
I was hoping to plan it for September this year, maybe at Squires.  Location and date I'll try and figure out this week.

I have my hands really full though at the moment and will definitely need some volunteers to help me organise it.

8th / 9th September ok for everyone if I can fix it?
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

To late for me to get time off work                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Can't we find somewhere different other than Squires?   Ermm

What about Breighton Ferry, Selby... Pub and camping, puts on lots of rallies.Thumbs Up
I don't know if they have any free weekends ...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

How about asking The Lower Lode Inn at Forthampton...??                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Hey I'm open to every idea  - and anyone who wants to form a KISS group to organise it... be my guest!  Thumbs Up

Needs to be central and have all facilities available (not necessary to hire toilets, etc)

Matt's Profile
Matt

Think it's not going to happen guys.
My priorities at the moment are getting the new website made and a new server purchased & setup (around my other day job, business and kids).

Organising KISS just isn't possible for me now. Mentally or financially.

Sorry guys Cry

I'll try and get over to one of your organised events with Marsha if we can Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 784 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption