Barmouth camp Sept 2017

375 Posts | Latest reply on 27/09/2017 19:37:54 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Thanks Steve all packed but no sheep did have lamb for tea will that count. See you tomorrow evening.Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Ride safe one n all.

No point in saying have a good weekend, cos I KNOW you will have a bloomin' marvellous timeThumbs UpShockedBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bike's packed, leaving in 30 minutes. See you all later.                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Due to work for us both be there saturday sometime                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Well i,m here came in the van with bike in back and guess what it was bright sunshine all the way, Confused but at least i have the van to sleep in if it rains tonight. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

Halfway there buggers at work rescheduled a meeting for late afternoon how rude having a cuppa and will be there when it's dark and can then meet you all😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope you all have a great week end                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I'll be up during Saturday morning,see you all then,save me a spot near the sheep...Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Weather nice at the moment. Good 20 plus tents now. Really good turnout dispite the awful weather on previous days.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Very good turn out as always sorry if I missed you when I left but I was running late and had to catch up with Sharon it only took 35 miles and she only had a 10 min head start lol                                                                                                                                                                               
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

That's us safely home to Scotty-land.
Thank you to everyone who came and made this  such a great weekend. Was great to see so many old friends again and make new ones.
Big thank you to BJ for arranging everything.
Hope everyone else is home safe too.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Back safe and sound,numb bum tooThumbs Up Sorry i could only get there by Saturday pub-opening time,but met the usual suspects and some fresh faces to put names too,had a grand time..rode home in mostly warm sunshine..Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Thank you for organising a fab weekend!  ride home was dry. Great to make new friends and meet old ones again!  A big thank u to Izzy for the cake, see ya all soon xxxx love from Sheena n Paul 

Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

Back home with a big smile on face. Great weekend even with the weather. Thank you one and all for making a newbie welcome and being inclusive. Great bunch. Big thanks to BJ. Hope you see you all again at some point.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Fooooking brilliant Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

And whilst i remember,to Izzy And Jax,ta for cake,very edible...nomnomnom....and to Dennis the Giant Dog..i'll bring more biscuits next time...and to all other attendees,big hugs,mille grazieHug Hope someone got photos of Denny And Dennis,fine company,both..Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Well "DOT & the Dog Kennel" made it back home in one piece - OK, two separate pieces, but you know what I mean.

Excellent weekend - many thanks to the people who made it possible.

A bit of short video , , , , , , 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKtIypyS_Hs

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Just watched your Video and I want to go back to wales now lol                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I'll second that...and loved the rise and fall of trike exhaust as a musical back drop too..so much better than 'elevator music'Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Great to see you all again and also meet a lot of new faces HandshakeBeer

Weather was a bit poo but the company was brilliant, look forward to seeing you all at the next one Thumbs Up 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 643 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption