Barmouth camp Sept 2017

375 Posts | Latest reply on 27/09/2017 19:37:54 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Ok folks this year we are going to Barmouth a bit later than normal its looking like it will be the weekend 23/24 sept but there should be a few of us there on the Friday 22nd.
This is a chill out weekend not a rally but as nobody is stepping up to do this years KISS Rally if thats what you want thats what you can have but there will be NO Bands there will be plenty of great roads and places to ride.  The site is just off the main Harlec road A496 as you go into Talybont easy to find for those that have not been before, Its a good flat field with plenty of room showers and toilets are ok and the pub is just a short walk to get to with good food and real ale. Cars welcome and if your a sinlge parent dont worry about the kids there welcome too the beach is about a 15 min walk across the main road and down the lane. More details to follow
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Glad it's back on :-)
I hope is doesn't clash with anything else because it was great fun last time I went.

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Hurrah we ll be there                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Sounds tempting to me...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Get yourself along Jinx its a great weekend and we never drink the demon alcohol Wink

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Like this weekend will be there if i,m free                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Lets go fly a kite ................

Bro me thinks you need to be off work for this !!

JP's Profile
JP

You cant fly kites in the field as there are over head power lines ? No forget that you will be fine but could you hold a large stake as your flying it please lol Big smile

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

It that stake,medium rare or well done,JP?Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Count me in Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Old Un ............... that's not nice !!!!

Kite off on the beach and you cant spend more than £3 on a kite !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Home made should be in a class of there own, if it flys for more than 10 seconds you win lol

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Tempted, but it would probably be car rather than bike as I'll already have been down once before then.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

What? North Wales in a car?? Have you lost the plot Izzy LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Not a bit Steve, but I've got three trips south, including one to Machynlleth, already in the diary and am sorely tempted to get down to Cornwall on my scatter escapades if I can.
A big tent and a bit of luxury with all the kit I can get in the car sounds right for September.

PS will be joining Lyn coming down on Easter Sat, so if you have any rides up the coast in mind - do it on Sat please so we can meet you without riding all the way down to PP??
Pretty Please.

JP's Profile
JP

Don't worry if your in the car we will still love you Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

and I love you too JP

I know you'll still love me - you'll be borrowing my electric hook-up to charge up your phones lol

better check if they have electric!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Yes there are a couple of electric points you can hook up to not sure how much they are per day so could be cheeper to just hook up to the car

Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Will try my best to get there this year

JP's Profile
JP

Hope you can make it as I have found some nice roads just for you jaffa                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 532 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption