Barmouth camp Sept 2017

375 Posts | Latest reply on 27/09/2017 19:37:54 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Splendido! My route to campsite will be almost identical to route up to Lake Vrynwy,just an extra 30 miles,and all on A and B roads,yeehar..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Ok folks this year we are going to Barmouth a bit later than normal its looking like it will be the weekend 23/24 sept but there should be a few of us there on the Friday 22nd.
This is a chill out weekend not a rally but as nobody is stepping up to do this years KISS Rally if thats what you want thats what you can have but there will be NO Bands there will be plenty of great roads and places to ride.  The site is just off the main Harlec road A496 as you go into Talybont easy to find for those that have not been before, Its a good flat field with plenty of room showers and toilets are ok and the pub is just a short walk to get to with good food and real ale. Cars welcome and if your a sinlge parent dont worry about the kids there welcome too the beach is about a 15 min walk across the main road and down the lane.
The site is easy to find. If you are heading from Barmouth towards Harlec just as you get to Talybont the site is on the right just before the right hand bent as you enter the 30 limit. go up the lane for about 100 yrds and the site is on the right. if you coming from Harlec you will go over a narrow bridge then the road opens out and as the left hand bend ends turn left up the lane. if you put this into maps or G Earth it will give you the site( Fford Tyydyn Felin Talybont Gwynedd LL43 2AP )                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Ok just a few days to go now so get your self along for a great chill out weekend Weather looking dry but your not going to burn lol sunset is around 19,30 but there will be a few headlights to help out any late arrivals. Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Are we in the same field as 2015 JP?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Yes Steve the large camping field                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Oooo, someone who knows where he's going.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I always know where I am Izzy. It's just that I'm not always sure where everything else is!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Well the sun is out today and I'm sitting in Barmouth drinking tea and enjoying the piece untill you lot turn up lol. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Any chips left?Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Am I there yetQuestion                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

All ready at this end.
Looks like a soggy ride down to the deep south, but should be dry by the time I reach the tropic of north wales.
So for now it's beer time Beer

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Bro mind you go for a wee before setting off !                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

No need for a wee, no pub near the hotel I'm inUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

After some advice from Catkins and BJ going to give this a bash. Didn't join to sit on the side lines. Should I be nervous ??                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Nah, jump right in.

We're fuelled up, packed and mostly loaded, just a few things to load and strap down in the morning then off to meet Marty for the trip down.
Hope I can get some sleep.

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Nah, just remember to bring your own sheep Glyn ( the locals can get very possessive ).
See you there.

dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

changed my mind about this even tho steve and Izzy are going catch up with u soon                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Weather forecast not looking good for Friday, but OK for Saturday and Sunday.
I'll be there, even if it is by c*r.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

The sun is out hereBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

In the pub?Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 781 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption